jackass star killed in car crash.

KingCamper

RIP

His car caught on fire though, that's pretty cool. I think he would have liked it that way.

lol. but what -isnt- cool is burning to death, i dont think he liked it that way :/

"More and more details of the tragic death of Jackass star Ryan Dunn are starting to emerge. West Goshen police are now saying that after reconstructing the accident, they have determined that Ryan Dunn’s car was going at least 130 MPH before going through a guardrail, slamming into a tree and then bursting into flames.

Whether or not alcohol is involved is still to be determined, but police say that they should have the toxicology results either later today or tomorrow. Friends of the star have stated recently that Ryan had somewhere around 6 drinks before getting behind the wheel of his car but other witnesses are claiming that he only had one or two drinks.

The Chester County Coroner’s Office released their report late yesterday listing blunt force trauma and thermal trauma as the cause of death. We’ll have to wait for the toxicology results before knowing how many drinks Ryan Dunn did have and whether or not that played a part in his death."

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2011/06/22/jackass-ryan-dunn-killed-on-impact-at-130-mph/

R.I.P Ryan, Never Forgotten

He was drinking and driving at a high rate of speed. All his fault. Plus there is one episode where he interrupts a funeral preceding and thinks its funny. That is simply rude and the same should happen for him. He is not truly a bad person, but has done some rude things.

Also, on Yahoo - Some of those people are truly stupid, ignorant, and selfish. One person posted details about a soldier dieing recently and that he wasnt in the news. All of these Jackass fanboys started commentating on it saying that Ryan Dunn was more useful than the Soldier and that the soldiers families did not care that he died.

Today's society is a huge pile of shitheads.

true jackass

And had he hit a minivan carrying 6 children instead of a guard rail and not died but all children did, what then? The same people saying it was just "innocent fun" and a "tragic accident" would be brutally crucifying him.

Hypocrites.

He was a jack ass in life, and till death.

Not to insult a dead person, but, seriously, had he killed a family of 6, you'd all be saying he was the biggest a**h**** EVER for even CONSIDERING getting behind the wheel, well, he was still behind the wheel. Fate just had him & his passenger die though.

R.I.P though...

And again.. have they released the toxicology reports?

lets assume he was NOT drunk. Now how to opinions differ?

I agree that IF drunk then better he didnt hurt anyone else. As for his passenger... IF they were both drunk... well.... but one should have had the reason to say lets cab it....

Also he has a family. It is still sad and tragic for them. No matter how they die.

ok I just read toxicology has confirmed.. he was twice over the legal limit....

Doesnt the Bar have any responsibility?

Sure sell drinks that all we have to do. How does the bar tender feel?

Any bartenders out there?? what do you do? have you ever sold ANOTHER drink... when the person was (in your opinion) drunk?

I dont condone drinking and driving...but havent we all at one point thought... I am not that drunk?

The province I used to live in has a 0.05 limit... that is 1 beer for some.

Also what about these people on cell phones... or tired commuters... I think both of them are just as impaired/distracted...

We have passed a law that does not allow you to be on any electronic handheld device while driving... its a safety thing....

YET police are exempt... what are police immune to the dangers of texting and driving? they have radios in car. they have radios on person. do they need to call home and see if they have to pick up milk?

The world isnt perfect. But hopefully some have learned a lesson here and that will save a life.

for those that think he was a TRUE jackass... remember they were entertainers... Some people think reality tv is garbage others like it...

people play characters. Some characters are closer to real person and some arent...

I do not feel he was evil incarnate.

I'm not saying what he did was right but hell, give the guy some respect, if not for his family. How would you feel if you lost your mom, brother, aunt uncle, sister, twice removed aunt, if they where drinking and died as well as killing there friend in the process? Would you be cussing at them? Telling them they deserved it? Show the dead some respect guys.

It's hard to have sympathy for the guy. I mean, let's be clear. We say "he died in a car accident", but what really lies behind all of it are his stupid choices. Not just "mistakes", choices. And now, all of those he left behind are left with not only the smoldering remains of the Porsche, but of his life. In my opinion, not only was the car accident tragic, but the whole of his life. What a pity. What a waste. People who wish to honor him would best do so by recognizing this and then adjusting their lives to take a different path. If I had my choice, I'd start with those other "Jackass" stars. I cant stand one of them. The movies are utterly ridiculous. For hell's sake, put out something other than that garbage you call humor. Please.