Riot in my city

Penisland

News just confirmed someone did get pushed off a viaduct and is in extreme critical condition, and there was multiple stabbings, 1 or 2 of them being criticcal conditon, and 1 really bad head trauma injury..those are hte major ones so far.

Hospitals are maxed out and not taking any more people in

on a lighter note..some people looted a tuxedo shop and stole tuxedos and manequins...LOL wtf?

These are grown men acting like total retard over a game just spoils the game for all the young kids that will not be able to go now because of the riots

Good Thing Double Jump and Adrenaline were turned off so nobody got goomba"d.

Seriously They are idiots reminds me of any time Detroit wins something

On a positive note--there was much rejoicing in Boston.

(thats really fu@*ed up about ppl being killed. Some injuries are to be expected due to all of the beer and liquor drinking but nobody should ever be murdered because of sports)

These are all f***ed ! look at me am going to straight to jail <_<

Hope there is some spaces left in your prisons for these tards because they have let your city down.especially the one who is lighting the police cars.

A police riot water cannon was needed to break up the hooligans does your city even own one of them ???????

Looks like the police where to slow to react to save your lovely city

Saw a lot of riot vids on liveleak.com . . . . total retardation. Looks like the LA Riots from the early nineties...

BTW I thought u were on east coast of Canada, not west coast. Where's ur excuse for not keeping me company at night now? Shit ur in the same area as JarrodFromSubway and PBR Streetgang....gotta ask those guys if they're ok now...