News F|A 1 Recruting XPS

daredevil

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dare, I can show you how to kill the process next time. It's pretty easy and it's a punkbuster flaw which will let you access to run any script on the server.

In fact I thought I already explained that to you at one point :s

• Administrators

Dare, I can show you how to kill the process next time. It's pretty easy and it's a punkbuster flaw which will let you access to run any script on the server.

In fact I thought I already explained that to you at one point :s

Issue is process get's hanged. It happens same in windows sometimes and you can't kill process and machine reboot is required. Glad, it's not the case with linux.

gs.com staff told me that they will improve there kill script. No idea when it's going to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Restarted. Next time please email me directly on hellreturns@gmail.com

I don't check forums, when I am at job but I do check emails.

Restarted. Next time please email me directly on hellreturns@gmail.com

I don't check forums, when I am at job but I do check emails.

or you can give this job to me and krausraut if its fit fine . for both jay1 and jay2 ?

• Administrators

or you can give this job to me and krausraut if its fit fine . for both jay1 and jay2 ?

Will talk to Joe/Rainier and send access to both of you and medic. So that will be 5 on scout from different zone. Technically, this delay shouldn't happen cos after a long whinning gs.com added new script which checks old hung process.

I also reverted back to 2.1.7 for time being.

Will talk to Joe/Rainier and send access to both of you and medic. So that will be 5 on scout from different zone. Technically, this delay shouldn't happen cos after a long whinning gs.com added new script which checks old hung process.

I also reverted back to 2.1.7 for time being.

crashed 1:39 pm est on mlb temple

• Administrators

Can bots be moved to spec now or still not allowed????

When it will be allowed, you will be told. Till then consider it as no. Please stop asking same question again and again and again because it's really getting irritating now.

When it will be allowed, you will be told. Till then consider it as no. Please stop asking same question again and again and again because it's really getting irritating now.

Very annoying indeed. It's blatantly clear the one's who DON'T read the forums when you tell them not to move bots to spec in servers and they always go why? <_<