Suggeestion for NQ server.

Bourbon kid :)

Yosh mates! I'am a NQ player and i think our NQ needs new think:

Install an rifle limit because actually we can have 6/7riflers in one teams and cause of that the map become unplayable. (No whine, i love rifle, but this is not funny when there are too many)

Increase sten dammage, this is very sad to see that the sten in NQ is useless --> No dammage and a cooldown.

I will post new suggestion if i find it.

Thanks to read me!

Jonas

[quote name=Jonas :)' timestamp='1307972830' post='192814]

Install an rifle limit because actually we can have 6/7riflers in one teams and cause of that the map become unplayable. (No whine, i love rifle, but this is not funny when there are too many)

There's already a panza limit, it's not fair if I can't use a r.nade to deal with rambo medics if I need to.

[quote name=Jonas :)' timestamp='1307972830' post='192814]

Increase sten dammage, this is very sad to see that the sten in NQ is useless --> No dammage and a cooldown.

If you want to complain about cvops smg, feel sorry for the mp34 for axis, practically the same as sten, but only not silenced, what's the point of that?? I really like the feel of MP34, but the lack of silencer is just a fault on the NQ developer's part.

imo +1 jonas with rifle, should be max 4per team or lowered dmg, at some maps,(tunnels) panza,flame,rifles arty is tooo much, also can we have back default spawnshield time?

i usually play jay 1 but sometimes nq as well, i thnk tht spawnshield shud be a time where a team can actually get out of their spawn wit ease so prob 7 second spawnshield timer shud be helpful nd about the sten its acc is the best in ET so i wud rather hav no cooldown instead of increased damage

There's already a panza limit, it's not fair if I can't use a r.nade to deal with rambo medics if I need to.

There is a limit on the number of medics, so why not on the number of rnades? Having 5 people spamming rnades in the only choke that is used for the enemy team to advance (e.g. oasis tunnel or hallway) is MUCH more devastating for the dynamic of the game than 5 medics camping that place.

imo +1 jonas with rifle, should be max 4per team or lowered dmg, at some maps,(tunnels) panza,flame,rifles arty is tooo much, also can we have back default spawnshield time?

Why decrease spawnshield time? Long spawnshield decreases the chances of either team getting raped at their spawn. And if you fight someone with their spawnshield, it's your fault really for being close to their spawn (a.k.a. spawncamping?)

Spawnshield time is fine as it is.

EDIT: Also +1 for increased sten/mp34 damage.

Having 5 people spamming rnades in the only choke that is used for the enemy team to advance (e.g. oasis tunnel or hallway) is MUCH more devastating for the dynamic of the game than 5 medics camping that place.

Nothing new that Oasis is a shit map. Till the end of ET, that map will be still on <_<

/Ban oasis

There is a limit on the number of medics, so why not on the number of rnades? Having 5 people spamming rnades in the only choke that is used for the enemy team to advance (e.g. oasis tunnel or hallway) is MUCH more devastating for the dynamic of the game than 5 medics camping that place.

OK I'll be honest, I've never seen 5 rnaders spamming a choke point, in oasis, quite often its MG42s, flamer, and poison gas (especially in TE version). And what do you mean by "number of rnades"? I believe that the original point was "Install an rifle limit because actually we can have 6/7riflers in one teams and cause of that the map become unplayable". And don't forget, like the panzer, there will be occasionally someone who doesn't know what they're doing and using up (now) valuable rnade slots. Although it would encourage more engys, their power bars will be perpetually useless for dyna, mines, repairing and what not. I'd be a reasonable compromise if the rnades either used less power, or engys with rifles could be more efficient at other tasks.

Edited by darkfang77

I like when there's no limit of rnades.. rlly.. it's getting more and more a fragging server which it's already now. Rambo medics owns every map and that's why there's so few players who actually try to play obj. There's a limit for medics yes, but they can revive each others.. engis doesn't. Please keep the rnades and if it's not too much harm increase sten/mp34 a bit, thx :)

Gre: Repi

Although it would encourage more engys, their power bars will be perpetually useless for dyna, mines, repairing and what not. I'd be a reasonable compromise if the rnades either used less power, or engys with rifles could be more efficient at other tasks.

Whenever I played engy I never had any problem with the power bar while rnading. The power bar is supposed to be a limit on the way you play. You can't expect to shoot 3-4 rnades and still have enough power for dyna.

Don't like rnades. The way they're set now is that it's a 1-shot kill on a medic with full hp. That's just ridiculous, especially if you compare them with regular grenades, which don't do as much damage.

At this moment rnades are imbalanced. Quick recharge time + 9 ammo + directly rifle available after shooting + enough damage to kill full hp anyone. In a balanced game you need 1-2 shots after rnade to finish someone off.

Whenever I played engy I never had any problem with the power bar while rnading. The power bar is supposed to be a limit on the way you play. You can't expect to shoot 3-4 rnades and still have enough power for dyna.

+1

I love being engi (and I often use rifle) ,but you just have to check your power bar that's why it's there...

I have the habbit of placing 'tactical dynamites' and stuff like that and never have problems to combine that with rnades (you know: AKIMBO PISTOLS FTW or just rifle works fine ^^)

• Administrators

Sten is already powerful weapon :P I was thinking to path 2.55 to NQ 1.2.9 b6 :) It's doable but then IRATA will be mad on me :)

Which maps are unplayable with higher rifle limit?