Soul abuses power on F|A nq 2.55

daman

Soul has been kicking players off the server, telling them to go to the so-hard server.

The server went empty very quickly because he kicked off everyone.

probably somebody should do something about that...

Edited by daman

• Administrators

Removed his power.

Thanks for reporting. What an a**h****.

Shit person, shit clan.

Ban every s'h? clan member on site. Recruiting in PM's, on forums and now abusing there levels. Bunch of **** heads.

I wonder on what basis, they claim, they are going to make nice clan. Bunch of mother f***ers.

They didn't even use PM last night, they spammed the public chat with their clan server IP... It really upset me, I love playing on F|A and they literally drove everyone away -.-'

Time to ban everyone wearing s'h tag on FA servers...

They still can enjoy their 100% bots server.

I talked with Soul yesterday. He and Isch were angry because their FA-Accounts were banned. So they wanted revenge... Don't know whether Isch kicked Players, too

isnt enought leave the F|A clan and go to sh??

why he doesnt think about his new leader was recruiting in his server and forum clan?

It is interesting that the two people that are using S'h tags and causing problems for F|A are ex-F|A members...one once a co-leader and the other a level 9 admin. I always play on F|A NQ server and I love playing there but i have to disagree with you about judging a clan shit...your words dare...based on 2 peoples actions that have just joined s'h to get revenge on F|A for what ever reasons. If anything you should question yourselves how these rotten apples got so up in the chain of F|A commands with power to run a whole server on their own. Funny...if i was judging a clan like you dare ..and i was judging my old clan F|A..based on this i would also say its not very good...would you disagree?

It is interesting that the two people that are using S'h tags and causing problems for F|A are ex-F|A members...one once a co-leader and the other a level 9 admin. I always play on F|A NQ server and I love playing there but i have to disagree with you about judging a clan shit...your words dare...based on 2 peoples actions that have just joined s'h to get revenge on F|A for what ever reasons. If anything you should question yourselves how these rotten apples got so up in the chain of F|A commands with power to run a whole server on their own. Funny...if i was judging a clan like you dare ..and i was judging my old clan F|A..based on this i would also say its not very good...would you disagree?

Recruiting in PM's, on forums and now abusing there levels. Bunch of **** heads.

I wonder on what basis, they claim, they are going to make nice clan. Bunch of mother f***ers.

He wasn't judging based upon 2 people.. He was judging on more then half the members in the clan.

You can't relate our clan to theirs, our members don't recruit through PM, or on forums and we don't abuse our levels (If we did then we would be stripped of our admin) and in what way is F|A not good? if there is a problem with the clan the members will try to fix it and that is a guarantee. The admins you call "Rotten Apples" don't get their levels, they earn them

You forgot to mention Blacky, which one wasn't in FA before. No offense, i don't even know you but before blaming us, ask why we did this.

I'll be pleased to explain it to you.

The thing is, s'h?! members have been reruiting on our servers and forums. Read rules. Kicking everybody from server in order to join s'h server? Sorry but that's bullshit.

/locked to avoid more dramma