Scream

Can't run ET

Question

Hello.

So, I bought a new notebook today (too lazy to type specs in here, just type toshiba c600-1cn in google). I installed ET, and then problems started.

Everytime I try to run it it shows grey screen and a message 'ET.exe stopped working', Oh, it's windows 7 64-bit. i think I tried everything. i used Medic's tutorial, didn't help. Chuck sent me his pb folder, still nothing. Call of Duty works fine, i just can't run ET ;x

Any ideas how to fix it?

50 answers to this question

hmmm

you did not accidentally have a Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator instead a direct 3d graphic card ?

hmmm

you did not accidentally have a Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator instead a direct 3d graphic card ?

I do have that card... And it is probably the reason why ET doesnt work. But can it be fixed?

Full name: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD.

I think the grapic chip is the problem, but

idk it exactly without seeing it directly, let dare take a look with remote desktop, i am sure he knows what to do.

wow, how much stupidity, Simple to fix this, remember that is the shortcut property..

Follow This:

14o3ep4.png

/locked

You replied to a 5-year-old topic, but I am not going to use a phrase like "how much stupidity".   :D

I am going to bring your post to the attention of the =FA= Leader, Scream, just in case he has not tried that.   :)

TBS shows an "=F|A=Scream?!~" playing on an FA ET server 183 days ago, so perhaps he did get it fixed.

It can be fun to read the old topics here, but I suggest that you click on the "new content" tab on the top right of the forums page : http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums so that you can help solve newer problems.

• Like 6