Your Smoking Kits :)

Penisland

Hey guys hope all F|A is doing well!

I was in my room last night high as a kite and just going over my smoking kit that I have collected here and there :)

I want to see peoples smoking kits,, weed or fagss

Here is mine

wiz+bing.jpg mines a same as the one in the pic...and no theyre not real!

IMG_0532.jpg a couple of g's of british columbias finest!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc364/kingoftroy111/IMG_0533.jpg

Beeline3.jpg

5042153065_1fe5fba872.jpg

Beeline hemp wax to light the bong and spliffs :)

Zig-Zag-Roller1.jpg she does all the work for me

RAW-Natural-Unbleached-Rolling-Papers-Kingsize-Supreme.jpg alll natural :)

color-changing-glass-pipes-06.jpg annnd a sherlock holmes pipe for portable use :) (not the one in the pic..alhtough similar)

F|A show me yours !

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LoL guys don't hijack his thread.

He wants people to showcase their smoking stuff, so let them do so in peace :)

He's not shoving a bong in your face, so no biggie. Live and let live.

Anti@Live and let live, what kind of freedom is that, if you see somebody doing something wrong you must say him what's wrong, not just let him be "free", that kind of "freedom" destroy lives, kill people, that kind of philosophy is bullshit. No argue only my thoughts.

Penis@do you use your cellphone to smoke marihuana?

Anti@Live and let live, what kind of freedom is that, if you see somebody doing something wrong you must say him what's wrong, not just let him be "free", that kind of "freedom" destroy lives, kill people, that kind of philosophy is bullshit. No argue only my thoughts.

Penis@do you use your cellphone to smoke marihuana?

First off buddy, Marijuana is safer than alchohol, and cigaretes...if you look up the stats as to how many people die each year from alchohol or cigaretes you will be blown away...since there is ZERO deaths related to marijuana in HISTORY. MJ has been used for thousand of years and there is not ONE reported death...

I cant believe you still think that MJ is "bad for you" when tehre are people with holes in their throats from cancer from cigaretes, poeple dying everyday from other cancers, peolpe dying from drinking and driving, alcholics,etc...

sounds unedcuated to me man

and no...what kind of qeustion is that

Well, I use Rizla or the extra large Bob Marley papers, my buddy dropped my piece when we were hiking this weekend. If/When I buy a new one I'll post a pic!

I was a poor pothead, lol. I only used a little glass pipe, since bongs burnt it up too quickly.

My g/f is the real pothead of the family.

made me smile this thread,obviously penisland is a dedicated smoker and enjoys what he does.

i did love a smoke in my late teens but im well out of them,cant do it now with my work but if you enjoy it you go girl lol.

im all for anyone doing what they want aslong as it doesnt effect me in a bad way.its a free country and long live karma my friend lol :yahoo :yahoo