anyone play any instruments?

kristy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have played guitar since I was a small girl.. My father was in a jazz band and taught me alot.. I do not play as much anymore, but I do have a 1968 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black..

For all yall that play the guitar you can be jealous.. I will take a picture and post it when I get a chance.

I have played guitar since I was a small girl.. My father was in a jazz band and taught me alot.. I do not play as much anymore, but I do have a 1968 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black..

For all yall that play the guitar you can be jealous.. I will take a picture and post it when I get a chance.

i will totally buy it if you are selling...

i will totally buy it if you are selling...

Natasha is actually insured. You do not want to know how much for.. I am not selling her anyway.

It was a day i wanted to join to music school.I wanted to play piano,but the piano "crew"already been full,then i wanted to join to drum's "crew"was full also.I started to be scared a bit what actually stayed.And a guitar teacher came in front of me and asked me if i'm waiting for something,in that moment i asked him if i can join to the guitar's "crew".He said yes,and of course day by day practicing songs were lame.Used to listen Nirvana,Metallica and similar groups,and i music school i used to play fu*cking beethowen and mozart and some classic sh*t.After 2-3 years i said to myself that i will stop with that music school cuz it actually became very very lame.After that me and my friend decided to play together like "mini band"without drummer and bassist.We were playing all kinds of music,but more then less metal and rock...We played on acoustic guitars(yamaha).With time summer came and my wish for getting electric guitar was bigger and bigger,in august dad said to me to dress myself up and to come to garage,i did and i came to garage we sit both in car and went to small city(was clueless).We came there and dad stepped out of car and called to me to come out and said "that's the right house"a young guy came out side of house.He talked with my dad few minutes and we went together to dude's garage it was Ibanez RX-170 Tr in it:) I was like ammmmmmmm, now i know why we were here.I looked at it,i took it,and dad paid it!:D That's it!:P I had at home already amp roland cube 15w(now much but enough if u're living in flat).I used to play day by day,testing amp effects and tricks on guitar,was really cool.Really i thanked my dad a lot: ) Was one of the nicest gifts i ever got.At the moment i still have same guitar and amp,but thinking about selling this one and buying new.Soon i will upload picture of myself and guitar.This is the picture of guitar(not mine i found that one on internet)i have exactly the same one.Peace out

Husa

It was a day i wanted to join to music school.I wanted to play piano,but the piano "crew"already been full,then i wanted to join to drum's "crew"was full also.I started to be scared a bit what actually stayed.And a guitar teacher came in front of me and asked me if i'm waiting for something,in that moment i asked him if i can join to the guitar's "crew".He said yes,and of course day by day practicing songs were lame.Used to listen Nirvana,Metallica and similar groups,and i music school i used to play fu*cking beethowen and mozart and some classic sh*t.After 2-3 years i said to myself that i will stop with that music school cuz it actually became very very lame.After that me and my friend decided to play together like "mini band"without drummer and bassist.We were playing all kinds of music,but more then less metal and rock...We played on acoustic guitars(yamaha).With time summer came and my wish for getting electric guitar was bigger and bigger,in august dad said to me to dress myself up and to come to garage,i did and i came to garage we sit both in car and went to small city(was clueless).We came there and dad stepped out of car and called to me to come out and said "that's the right house"a young guy came out side of house.He talked with my dad few minutes and we went together to dude's garage it was Ibanez RX-170 Tr in it:) I was like ammmmmmmm, now i know why we were here.I looked at it,i took it,and dad paid it!:D That's it!:P I had at home already amp roland cube 15w(now much but enough if u're living in flat).I used to play day by day,testing amp effects and tricks on guitar,was really cool.Really i thanked my dad a lot: ) Was one of the nicest gifts i ever got.At the moment i still have same guitar and amp,but thinking about selling this one and buying new.Soon i will upload picture of myself and guitar.This is the picture of guitar(not mine i found that one on internet)i have exactly the same one.Peace out

Husa

Way to much to read.

Husa

Way to much to read.

i am not saying u need to ,just posted my story: )

• 2 weeks later...