anyone play any instruments?

kristy

I haven't been playing anything in a couple years, but I can play the piano and more preferrably, the guitar.

1 of my strings broke on each my acoustic and electric guitars and I am just too lazy to fix it lol. Don't like having callouses on my fingertips either :(

lmao, those callouses are killers on girls, i understand why some girls dont want em.

i haz so much callous on my finger, its not even funny

i still think its hawt to see girls play guitar, makes me go boing boing

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you can tell i'm pretty bored...

so anyone play any instruments?

i do... two of them, i used to play another, and i'm starting another, if you can call it an instrument. i started playing piano when i was four, and now i've been playing for about nine years. well, i'm trying to not brag, but i was considered a minor prodigy in music, so i went a lot further in music than many people of my level can play. i started playing violin about four years ago, and i'm considered a prodigy in that too...lol, music is my strong point. and i played cello for about three months, but i quit. hated it.

i sound nerdy, don't i? well, prepare for more nerdiness. i'm starting on voice lessons pretty soon. i have a nice mezzo-soprano (YES I AM A GIRL), so i'm starting on that. :D

hehe well when god gives you talents, you use them!

sorry if i sound like i'm bragging...i'm just curious about who plays what instrument and to see if anyone plays the same instruments as me.

if ur a girl I want pictures

and I play:

trumpet

piano

drums

guitar

a bit of the bass

I try to sing

penny whitsle

lol you can tell i'm pretty bored...

so anyone play any instruments?

i do... two of them, i used to play another, and i'm starting another, if you can call it an instrument. i started playing piano when i was four, and now i've been playing for about nine years. well, i'm trying to not brag, but i was considered a minor prodigy in music, so i went a lot further in music than many people of my level can play. i started playing violin about four years ago, and i'm considered a prodigy in that too...lol, music is my strong point. and i played cello for about three months, but i quit. hated it.

i sound nerdy, don't i? well, prepare for more nerdiness. i'm starting on voice lessons pretty soon. i have a nice mezzo-soprano (YES I AM A GIRL), so i'm starting on that. :D

hehe well when god gives you talents, you use them!

sorry if i sound like i'm bragging...i'm just curious about who plays what instrument and to see if anyone plays the same instruments as me.

if ur a girl I want pictures

and I play:

trumpet

piano

drums

guitar

a bit of the bass

I try to sing

penny whitsle

pictures? nah, maybe in a few years.

Playing both: acoustic & electric guitar. Enjoy playing on electric more tho, because can't use much effects on the acoustic one. Love the sound, that guitars make. B)

i luv playing acoustic more, even though i have like 12 electric and 2 acoustic...

my 12 string acoustic sounds so beautiful, sounds of....a loving heart?? lol :P

Trumpet.

Guitar.

(Face) cheeks. That's right, I can play Pirates of the Carribean ON MY FACE. ALONG WITH THE CHOCOBO SONG. Hell, I don't even have to learn a song to play with my face, I'm awesome at tone.

I find it surprising that no one else here can do that :/

I can't even whistle... Fair exchange though.