anyone play any instruments?

kristy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few. I've been playing guitar, both electric and acoustic for around 16 years. Everything from metal to classical. I play piano a bit, self taught though, but still pretty decent. I've been a vocalist since 3rd grade, so that's about 16 years as well. Drums somewhat. And a few random instruments that's I've picked up and messed around with, along with pro beatboxing ^__^. Music is what I do.

I play electric guitar, but just sold mine, so now im reppin the martin acoustic :P

Ive been a vocalist in a hardcore band for a while, till i started waking up with no voice. I just started piano, and im starting to make my own music with fl studios. ill post some when its all done :)

i play guitar. all kinds, blues, metal, jazz, rock, hard rock....

i have 12 guitars now

listing some of them.

BC rich Draco

Schecter Hellraiser

Ibanez Xyphos 27frets

Ibanez Jem

Fender Fatstrat vintage

Epiphone Goth SG

Gibson special SG

yeah, i work at guitar centers ^^

i also play Drums very well, and i play some degree of bass also.

i love thumperka's sig. Makes me wet, those asian girls ^^ looks just like my neighbors when i lived in japan ^^

I used to play pino nd was pretty good at it but got bored of playing instruments so I stopped. Im looking or an acoustic guitar though, i wanna learn to ply that, I learned that chicks dig guys who play acoustics after school by the school doors B)

I D.J. and compose beats for Remixes, Mash ups I run a program called Acoustica Mp3 Gold lets me record anything off the internet voices songs etc I then change the speed or pitch add to it shorten it or extend add another song match the beat or remove the beat and add my own Everything is shown on a ban showning lines like heartbeats you can then move those lines to match whatever else you have playing to match So you have 2 differnt songs playing to the same beat

The song below was done with Acoustica

• 2 weeks later...
wow so many artists nice. I got couple instruments but i cant play well . Just smashing them with feet and hands , psychedelic jazz lol.

Now all we need is a songwriter and FA-Band is born !!!!

I got a flute aswell !

I'm a pretty good song writer ;) When I was 18 I was in a band that almost got signed to a label, but all the members moved away because they just wanted to do drugs :( Fail.

• Administrators
but all the members moved away because I just wanted to do drugs :( Fail.

Now I know why every member moves away from you hehe. :D

I haven't been playing anything in a couple years, but I can play the piano and more preferrably, the guitar.

1 of my strings broke on each my acoustic and electric guitars and I am just too lazy to fix it lol. Don't like having callouses on my fingertips either :(