More tornadoes

Fargwire

Had several around DFW, but seems mostly hail damage widespread. Our hospital had moved the patients & families into the hallways for about 2 hours and it was like a madhouse trying to work around the crowd.

yesterday I spent part of the afternoon in a shelter, things got crazy here.

I live between OKC and El Reno - near miss for us.

Nothing like being in the middle of several super cell tornados to remind you

how great life is without them.

t2.jpg

Edited by JohnWayne

t2.jpg

Glad to hear your OK, I have never personally experienced anything like that. It must be very intimidating.

I have been through a couple F1 hurricanes but tornadoes are rare in Maryland. They just updated Jopin figures 117 dead 1500 missing. Missing mostly means dissplaced and no way of getting in touch with a relative. 6th deadliest tornado in US history.

Glad to hear your OK, I have never personally experienced anything like that. It must be very intimidating.

Hey Farge you get any kind of wheather like this up in Canada or is it just heavy snow at times?

I have been through a couple F1 hurricanes but tornadoes are rare in Maryland. They just updated Jopin figures 117 dead 1500 missing. Missing mostly means dissplaced and no way of getting in touch with a relative. 6th deadliest tornado in US history.

Hey Farge you get any kind of wheather like this up in Canada or is it just heavy snow at times?

I wouldn't say they are rare in MD just most time not as strong and more spread out. However you are right nothing like the mid west gets. and hurricanes isabel was a wild time and I was in central MD.

Edited by kingcamper

t2.jpg

being from the UK,we never experience anything like this and have no grasp on how serious these things are really,they must be terrifying,hope everyones ok and you are safe

We do just not around here too often, Ive seen twisters in the sky but nothing has ever touched down where I am, they are usually a little west of me.

• Administrators

There was a tornado up here in Toronto last year, blew some roofs off, the closest I ever got to was while driving about 10 years ago it blew a roof of a strip mall and part of it landed around my car. I have some co-workers down there that were affected with the recent weather/tornadoes and thank god they are all alive and well.