Leaving

Tsort

All becomes clear to me now. Anyway, I see drama on its way here so I'm going to lock.

Feel free to unlock if you feel this thread needs to carry on.

:lock

• Administrators

The clans reputation has decreased dramatically during 2011. When I joined there were only great people who played well and didn't whine(Well also grass was greener and skies were more blue etc :P).

Reputation? Decreased? You must be smoking something. You do realize we need admins to cover 9 et servers. I mean I cannot rely on you, you disappeared more than Rainier and I welcomed you back, no questions asked, when you pm me about recruiting people with more skill I was taking it under consideration, but this is just like telling me f*** you joe. This shows complete disregard for F|A and I am glad you quit. Good riddance and don't let the door of decreased reputation hit you on your narrow minded head.

Even without him reporting I had fixed his access but to be honest he didn't bothered to even check he had access or not. I actually removed his access today after I saw his post.

Do you think with 12 active post in 1.5 years as he claims he would have noticed he had access or not?

Tsort, that's fine. You abused on trial member by kicking him and we moved you to level 8 and then you claim our reputation went down. Good game but no thanks. I was actually expecting you saying, you are leaving with blah blah reasons, which is quite common after demotion based on abuse.

750iL 3 active post.

Grass is still green and sky is still blue. It's just your perspective is changed after your demotion but that's quite common human nature, so that's fine.

When F|A#1 was down the other day I surfed around in all kinds of servers. In one server people insulted me and said that FA is a pussy clan with only panzernoobs etc etc. I started thinking about it and realized that F|A recruits all kinds of people, no matter what. You should've seen that abuse, in my opinion it was justyfied and in 1,5 years it was the only complaint against me and after that I was the worst admin who has ever walked the earth and blah blah. I was demoted but what happened to Lawliet for provoking ? Absolutely nothing. As I see you value trials more then people who have been beside you for a much longer period. Got fed up, WCYD

Reputation? Decreased? You must be smoking something. You do realize we need admins to cover 9 et servers. I mean I cannot rely on you, you disappeared more than Rainier and I welcomed you back, no questions asked, when you pm me about recruiting people with more skill I was taking it under consideration, but this is just like telling me f*** you joe. This shows complete disregard for F|A and I am glad you quit. Good riddance and don't let the door of decreased reputation hit you on your narrow minded head.

You think I wanted to disappear like that ? I did everything I could to come back ASAP but that wasn't enough.

Joe, I'm really sorry for this but I can't see the point in staying if my presence is not valued.

Last but not least many admins don't use there levels for improving teams or sth, they stack even more, whats the use of having many admins when they do shit like that ? Imo it doesn't have a point.

Alright, bye. If you don't like F|A's reputation/admins/servers leave. Well with 15 posts and abuse I don't know what you're expecting, your reputation is low.

You're jelaus because Lawliet didn't get demoted or anything? What will it change if he gets demoted? What do you win? You could have accepted your error and move on. You would get promotion someday, probably. But with 15 posts and whining don't expect much.

I'm sorry if you take it too personal, it's just my opinion. I prefer not to keep talking about this.

Bye.

LOL, if you want a raters clan where everyone goes "OMG YOUR CLAN IS FXING CHEATERS" then by all means do.. But FA is about good people, not based on their gaming ability. So tbh, we don't give a shit if we're called noobs by some random **** on another server. We just don't exclude people because of their (lack of) skill. We're not that shallow.

• Administrators

When F|A#1 was down the other day I surfed around in all kinds of servers. In one server people insulted me and said that FA is a pussy clan with only panzernoobs etc etc. I started thinking about it and realized that F|A recruits all kinds of people, no matter what. You should've seen that abuse, in my opinion it was justyfied and in 1,5 years it was the only complaint against me and after that I was the worst admin who has ever walked the earth and blah blah. I was demoted but what happened to Lawliet for provoking ? Absolutely nothing. As I see you value trials more then people who have been beside you for a much longer period. Got fed up, WCYD

Keep making stories and I expect that. Server has only 1 panzer and we are one of few clans with 100% clean members providing more then enough servers for ET community to play on.

If you ever noticed we only recruit members based on referrals and how they act and not based on skills, age, race or nature. And off course we invite more members but they are way less according to our servers. One clan with 30 slot server has normally 30-40 members. Count our servers and active members. 74 members for 6+ servers. Need at least 180 active members IMO.

Keep making and telling stories. I have played with tags on other servers also like BBA, RC, DRi, LZ, kernwalfde, Hirntot, Turk, Wood, etc. No one told me anything. I wonder why they told you and even at the same time of your demotion.

I wonder, on how many servers you played with our tags on because Trackbase says me different story.

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=3223&show=server

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=106&show=server

Let's be realistic. Trial member killed you with panzer and then said great shot which is just stock vsay and you got butt hurt and you kicked him right out of server. My personal opinion would be to remove admin right away and make player level 0 admin but you got demoted by level 1 i.e. from level 9 to 8.

If someone rapes a women and then tells the judge, I was provoked by women because she was wearing some sexy dress, should judge consider it as justified rape?. Off course it will be justified in the eye of rapist because he is finding excuses but the fact is, it's wrong. Don't tell me abusing trial member based on seniority is justification because that shows your shallow nature.

Rock on.