Call of Duty Modern Warefare 3

Jaaa!&

Gamestop is offering COD:MW3 for preorder for $59.99, and it includes a free poster.

Arm yourself for battle with the first pre-order exclusive! This limited edition 2-sided poster features an in-game scene and insights into the single player plot line. Remember this is the first of many exlusives to come. So pre-order today to get in early and get more.

http://www.gamestop.com/mrkt/landing/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/default.aspx?cid=eml_10000184&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=logo&utm_campaign=052011&affid=3002

Also, its offering Fallout 3 preorder for $9.99, limited time only

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=1334&cid=eml_10000184&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=logo&utm_campaign=052011&affid=3002

but i was going to buy black ops :censored:wacko:

this is reaaly nonsense xbox360+pc+ps3+wii equals 6000 servers go offline on pc

and then they put a new game

Trust me, I can still jump into a server on MW2 and there is tons of servers on there active. Same with Black Ops. You will get lots of players right away, then slowly die. I find I play a lot of Black Ops right now, but sometimes will jump into a MW2 game, or L4D2 and so on.

A new COD game comes out each year, from treyarch then infinity ward, swapping each year, although you can preorder it, it wont come out till late this year, they advertise many months in advance.

And its $120 in Australia, not $59 :l

why they don't put trailer to give us an idea about the game i don't want to spend my precious time i want to play a CoD game which is a lot of fun!!

Trust me, I can still jump into a server on MW2 and there is tons of servers on there active. Same with Black Ops. You will get lots of players right away, then slowly die. I find I play a lot of Black Ops right now, but sometimes will jump into a MW2 game, or L4D2 and so on.

this is good to hear

why they don't put trailer to give us an idea about the game i don't want to spend my precious time i want to play a CoD game which is a lot of fun!!

this is good to hear

There already is a trailer out dude. There was a post about it too. The setting will be MAJOR cities across the world, USA (and i,m guessing european allies too, because on battle is in france) VS a new, invigorated Russia. Its supposed to be WW3.