End of the world this Saturday

Corey

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Do we know a time? I would really like to get my son's baseball game in before shit goes down.

doc

03.45 GMT

Jesus, told me that in my dreams. It's up to you to believe or not. If you don't believe in God, don't believe it.

• Administrators

Now that would be 21:45 Friday here. DAMN...... I lost a whole freakin' day?????

If that's the time in your city, then you lost it. Once you die, complain it to Jesus.

Doomsday predictions are load of crap. Even in this day and age humans cant predict the weather correctly most of the time, how the f*** is a book written thousands of years ago supposed to predict this shit.

i know what you mean, but be more respectful here are believers and not believers.

The end of the world was yesterday.

So you don't believe in your very own existence? Did i just blow your mind, or what? :P

You make an irrelevant statement and expected to blow my mind? lol

I'll see you guys on Sunday :P

/quit thread

Hmmmm, I see this ending poorly for Fred Store and the rest of his fellow *cough* cult members *cough* "believers". Sounds eerily like this Heavens Gate thing that went down a while ago. Didn't work out well for that "team of believers" *cough* cult *cough* either.

idk if anyone watched the video in the link i posted, but some of the people following this have actually quit their jobs and "left kids behind" whatever that means lol.

Bullshit.

These religious fanatics claimed this rapture was going to take place several times in the past. Their information in based on absolutely no scientific evidence. Ever.

Man Anti. Normally your posts are pretty well informed. On this however your completely wrong. There is pure scientific proof that the world will end this Saturday. Pretty simple math really.

You take the calendars from the beginning of A.D. on and to til the end of the Mayan Calender. Then take the square root of that number and divide by twelve. Now multiply by 6, multiply by 6 again, and one more time by 6. Now pick of random number on the calendar.

See...completely scientific.

Man Anti. Normally your posts are pretty well informed. On this however your completely wrong. There is pure scientific proof that the world will end this Saturday. Pretty simple math really.

You take the calendars from the beginning of A.D. on and to til the end of the Mayan Calender. Then take the square root of that number and divide by twelve. Now multiply by 6, multiply by 6 again, and one more time by 6. Now pick of random number on the calendar.

See...completely scientific.

Isn't that the formula that always ends up being the year you were born?

If that's the time in your city, then you lost it. Once you die, complain it to Jesus.

I hear Jesus responds to complaints like EB. The issue is never on his side...it's always the users fault.

@docwarren: No. That formula was designed after seconds of nonsensical thought to create a completely fictitious mathematical equation based on my interpretation of when the world will end. It's completely sci(enti)fi©..as long as you remove the letters encased in parenthesis.