End of the world this Saturday

Corey

(CNN) - For months they’ve been spreading the word, answering the biblical call of Ezekiel 33 to sound the alarm and warn the people.

Their message, which they say the Bible guarantees, is simple: The end of the world is near.

And now, it’s suddenly really near - so near that if these folks are right, you should probably pass on buying green bananas.

Perhaps you’ve already noticed, what with the billboards and signs dotting the landscape, the pamphlets blowing in the wind and the RVs plastered with Judgment Day warnings weaving through cities. Or maybe, as the birds chirped outside and you sipped your morning coffee, a full-page newspaper ad for the upcoming mass destruction caught your eye.

May 21, 2011, according to loyal listeners of Family Radio, a Christian broadcasting network based in Oakland, California, will mark the Day of Rapture and the start of Judgment Day (which, they say, will last five months). Those who are saved will be taken up to heaven, and those who aren’t will endure unspeakable suffering. Dead bodies will be strewn about as earthquakes ravage the Earth, they say. And come October 21, they’ll tell you, the entire world will be kaput.

rest of article here http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/18/tick-tock-goes-the-doomsday-clock/?hpt=C2

everyone cancel your plans for Saturday :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The end of the world will come ... but will not be this saturday, will be many years before then and we will not be here to see it. :)

Oplz.

That means I've spent almost my entire life in school, studying, or doing homework.

I haven't even gotten laid yet. Damn.

Dont worry, in heaven you'll get your brain F*CK*D out everyday by tons of sexy angels that were underwear models in their previous life. And look like Johnny Depp, ofcourse.

Dont worry, in heaven you'll get your brain F*CK*D out everyday by tons of sexy angels that were underwear models in their previous life. And look like Johnny Depp, ofcourse.

I sure hope they're guys O.O

Don't be ridiculous, heaven is a wonderful place where no deeds such as this will occur

Bullshit.

These religious fanatics claimed this rapture was going to take place several times in the past. Their information in based on absolutely no scientific evidence. Ever.

Bullshit.

These religious fanatics claimed this rapture was going to take place several times in the past. Their information in based on absolutely no scientific evidence. Ever.

So you don't believe in your very own existence? Did i just blow your mind, or what? :P

• Administrators

Bunch of attention whores.

Stop using natural by products like it's free and stop abusing nature.