End of the world this Saturday

Corey

• Administrators

I hear Jesus responds to complaints like EB. The issue is never on his side...it's always the users fault.

LMAO!!!!

I feel sorry for this retards believing word is going to end on Saturday. Fact is even if they are right they will not be here to prove me I was wrong and if I am right, I will be here to laugh on those lamers quitting there job and such.

In both the cases, who ever believes word is not ending will win. :)

I see them as laughable stalk in there city. Now if world doesn't end according to Mayan calendar then:

tumblr_lhe7se1P551qd031ao1_500.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting chat. For my 2 cents, the Jesus told us that we would not know when it comes, "that it will come like a thief in the night", but that we should be watchful, and live right. So, anyone who believes, should not fear and should simply be ready and have FAITH. JAH BE PRAISED! Live up an ova'stand ya'll. Seeya in heaven!

Lalalalal numbers on certain days mean nothing they're just superstition lalala the world will end when it gets too old or some shit.

I just read that the guy claiming today was the end of the world wasted $100 MILLION USD on this whole campaign.

That my friends, is the ultimate douche bag.

EDIT: Oh... and yeah.. the world didn't end.

Lets go play :D

I just read that one of his followers spent $140,000 on posters and ads

that is just their own stupidity, take a look at this.

tl/dr: They put up billboards in africa warning people that Condom usage helps spreading HIV.

Mark 13:32

New International Version (©1984)

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Also, the world didn't end for me yesterday, don't know about your worlds though.