tips on getting better

Jobba

• Administrators
Better shot or better objective player or better (smarter) player?

or better SL player. Lately many ET players play for SL rather then fun. I do like few SL players who keep teams balanced and help other players but "few" get so butt hurt when they start loosing rating and go emo.

Better shot or better objective player or better (smarter) player?

or better SL player. Lately many ET players play for SL rather then fun. I do like few SL players who keep teams balanced and help other players but "few" get so butt hurt when they start loosing rating and go emo.

That used to be me :o

But it got annoying after a few days and there was no point to it.

to be a better play.. do u mean actually in game or do u mean ur sl rating ??

sl rating, u have to raise ur xp like ur trying to shit an elephant... keep on giving med packs and all that stuff and go all out with that

to be a better player, try to ONLY aim for ur opponents head, start using semi auto guns such as the M1 and pistols and fg42.. with these u will have to use ur aim even more and KEEP on only aiming at the guys head, with practice and time u will get much btr at aiming and eventually might be an even match for me :D ... also for defense, move fast left and right so its harder for ur opponent to aim and kill u and with practice u will be able to aim while doing this

only time and effort will get u btr B)

Read, watch videos, watch and read raziel's aiming guide. practice aiming, get your butt kicked on ETpro, play better players, play more, watch matches on ETTV.

http://www.gamestv.org/ lists matches and ET TV servers for those matches. (I see Evil vs F|A unscheduled :twisted: )

i meant like can ya help me with my aiming -and different ways to move around to avoid getting hit

what is sl ? :P , If u wanna be better , then jay modes are not for u lol . fa etpub is full of good players , you should also try etpro servers and if that doesnt work then u should install XXXX file as well .

Don't check splatterladder. It's in no way shape or form a good indicator of how good of a player you are. If you play against better players you will have a lower ranking there.

LISTEN. I can't stress that enough. The way you respond to sounds in the game is what separates the men from the boys in ET.

Watch good players that win maps. Like Geoff said, gamestv is great for that. If you want to see a few players that play here, the ETL playoffs start tomorrow night, and my team plays at 10:00 EST against some of the best Euros that play the game:

http://www.gamestv.org/event/12741-not- ... ced-gamin/