Another Newbie

Mix1

Game Name: Mix1

Xfire : None

How often do you play: Almost every night(730pm CST-1130pm CST-sometimes later)

Have you submited your last 8 character of GUID in your profile: Yes

Do you use vent ( Yes / No (If not why not?)): no(no mic)

=F|A= Server you play on most : F|A HARDCORE XPS

Your expertise ( Coding, Web designing, Photoshop, etc) : Comp Builder, XP/Vista Networks,Telecommunications.

Do you have VIP membership: no

Have you donated:not yet

Will you be able to help in recruiting?:once established, yes.

What you will be able to offer to community, if you join us: Military experience, discipline, and Loyalty.

Referral (Which member referred you): None that I know of.

Tell us about yourself: Built my first computer in 2000. Installed WIN98 and then ME(because the ME was an upgrade)

Upgraded the RAM, Hard Drives, and disk drives. Proc was a Pentium 2, 300Mhz.. Installed Return to Castle Wolfenstein and realized I needed more juice. Upgraded to AMD and an AGP Graphics card... I've been playing WOlfenstein based games online since then... It's the only online game I understand, and enjoy playing... Have played the entire COD and BF series' but don't feel at home in that game(yet)... I was in " SS" back in 2001 on the original Beach Server. I went to Iraq after being with SS for about 2 months. When I got back,"my position had been filled". After all these years, I have finally settled down enough to get back in the game... For those who are interested, I was in the 3rd ID during the war in Iraq in March, 2003...