Speedfact update

HannahG

I tried to stay out of this thread because I don't know him well, and I didn't want to come across as band-wagon'ing or any of that shit.. But holy crap I hope he's ok =/

Has anyone heard anything since the last word? :/

I tried to stay out of this thread because I don't know him well, and I didn't want to come across as band-wagon'ing or any of that shit.. But holy crap I hope he's ok =/

Has anyone heard anything since the last word? :/

Nothing yet, which I'm going to take as a good sign. Supposed to get another update here in about 4-5 hours

Damnn :/ You hear about this stuff on the news, but then it doesn't properly hit home until it's somebody you know (Even if it's not in real life)

Speed will pull through, he's strong, he's gonna make it. He's got the whole of =F|A= here hoping for a speedy recovery

I'm not religious at all, far from it, but i'm praying for him, i'm only 16, i've got friends going into the army, anybody going out into a war zone and putting themself in danger has my ultimate respect, God bless you Speed, heal up quick and keep up the fight

~Ash

Popped on earlier and added my thoughts, but due to having to log on with my ipod, you probably won't know who the heck left the message. I wasn't under my game name.

Anyway, I REALLY want to thank GI Joe for keeping us up to date. I heard about this in-game from him, and the logs of his conversations have added a lot of insight for all of us.

Thanks so much, Joe.

We're all looking forward to fighting Speed (or in my case, getting destroyed by Speed) again in the near future.

~Brad

He is currently stable, but there's a bit of a complication with a burst artery at the moment and there's no word yet on how that's going

[00:10] <=F|A=Theo (theo519) (Power User) has entered the room>

[00:11] <=F|A= Speedfact (speedfact) (Power User) has entered the room>

[00:11] =F|A= G.I. Joe (lecreeper): Hello, so, what's the word?

[00:12] =F|A=Theo (theo519): please tell me there is good news

[00:12] =F|A= Speedfact (speedfact): He is stable. They ran into some trouble though.

[00:12] =F|A=Theo (theo519): something they can fix?

[00:14] =F|A= Speedfact (speedfact): he might loss his arm. Leg was pretty mangled but will survive. He also burst an artery.

[00:15] =F|A= G.I. Joe (lecreeper): Well, I guess just losing an arm is a fair enough price for still having a life

[00:15] =F|A=Theo (theo519): might... so there is stilla chance. everything willbe back to normal. is he stillin surgery? oris it a wait ands see situation

[00:16] =F|A= Speedfact (speedfact): That's the problem. He burst an artery while I was on phone. We haven't heard from the doctor since.

[00:16] =F|A= Speedfact (speedfact): Means he might be under or....

[00:17] =F|A= G.I. Joe (lecreeper): christ He can't catch a break...that's awful

[00:17] =F|A= Speedfact (speedfact): Sorry I don't have more infomation.

[00:17] =F|A=Theo (theo519): there are many people here wishing and praying for best results.

His family is confident that he will pull through, so I'm keeping my hopes up high

Edited by GI-JOE