Speedfact update

HannahG

• 3 weeks later...

thanks guys for all the congrats and wishes. lets just hope the kid turn out like mom lol. Ill post pics once my kid is born and if anyone has good name suggestion let me know. I'm suck on girl names.....

Congratulations.

My parents (actually grandfather suggested it) named me Brook. I get lots of questions and I always ask the "You ever hear Johnny Cash's song A Boy Named Sue"?

I say Brooke or Brooklyn for a girl and Tristin I always liked for a boy.

Gratz Speed. Any idea of about when she's due?

Only name's I can think of is Nicole (or some variation) for a girl and Kenneth (or some variation) for a boy. It's what me and my girlfriend are thinking of four ours.

Erm it is due at the end of november or early december. We don't know if it's going to be a girl or boy yet but i got a pic of the first ultra sound a couple days ago :D Looks just like its mom, but dont tell her I said that :lol: . Thanks for all the congrats guys and the baby name ideas, though i think we have finally decided what to name them. if it's a girl we're gonna name her Rose Trinity McCalen (subject to change,wife cant make up mind...) and if it's a boy we are going to name him Jerry David Eric McCalen.

and thats mr.sexybabydaddy to you AJ :P

@dare That's my crazy ex girl friends name...i would have a hard time explaining that to my wife lol.