Other Brink Server IP and information

daredevil

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the wait, the server is back online. A patch has been released and applied to the server. Still no refuel map since the sound is still bugged.

I'll soon make a better config than this oldskool config which doesn't give a lot of controls. I'll put the "map" vote but keep the settings.

Bots will be off.

I also changed the server name so it's more "hot"... I like colors ... it matches the ET server colors and name now.

i have some questions:

1) Can i purchase this game online

2) And if so, are there known issues when i want to use a german license (Pegi etc..??)

i have some questions:

1) Can i purchase this game online

2) And if so, are there known issues when i want to use a german license (Pegi etc..??)

Probably not yet for you since you are from EU. It's supposed to be release on May 13th. Just look on Steam to pre-order it.

I pre-ordered mine, then it downloaded the content on my disk. Then the day of the release, it decrypted the files (that's what it was saying on the screen) and took me 5 minutes to play instead of waiting hours to get it to download. So I strongly suggest that to you...

However if you want to pay less, just look in the forums, there is some interesting deals...

Probably not yet for you since you are from EU. It's supposed to be release on May 13th. Just look on Steam to pre-order it.

I ordered it yesterday on steam but still downloading it :(

Hope i see ya on server today

I should be on the server tonight. If nobody is in, we will put the server as coop. So everybody feel free to join for a fun coop session :D

I should be there around 8-9PM GMT-5

They keep upgrading the server jeez... Can anybody find an rss feed I can subscribe to know when they upgrade...

Thx

However it's weird that the latest one isn't in their feed... I might be wrong with my dates but I thought they released something on May 14th... Anyway, I'm subscribed and will at least be able to update the server for every patch they do....

Funny that the server doesn't auto-update..

Why is the server off-line btw?

I have to do it manually by pressing a button...

Thanks for reporting that it's offline. Gameservers are pretty bad with their logs at this moment. The server crash without having any logs. And the logs (if we can call 5 lines per day logs) are totally useless. A ticket for more permissions is already in...

To fix the current issues with the server browser on steam, the solution was to move the server to a different machine. This means a new IP. Please update your favorites to the following:

New SERVER IP: 68.232.177.157:27015

• Administrators

Let's add bots for few days? At least with them I can play around?

I got the game and used Tulsa's posted config. Gives me good FPS boost on c2d machine.