Other Brink Server IP and information

daredevil

For the bots, there is a difference with ET. They won't show up until a real person join the game.

Server is stopwatch, advanced settings, bots at difficulty 1, voting 1, fixed map rotation.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem if I put the bots at 2 is that they won't do anything for a while and at one point they will kill you instantly. At 1, it's where I find I have the most fun. Yes they are easy targets, but when there is a lot, it's getting hard to kill them all.

• Administrators

Server off-line again?

Restarted, played 2 maps and it crashed again.

Aigle, what you think of putting server into stock settings from stop watch? Looks like present one keeps crashing.

http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/showthread.php?p=306388

I thought I was using the defaults too. The server keep crashing, I wish I had my own dedicated server.... I would setup my own checks, my own stuff and would be able to access the god damn logs...

Anyway go nutz with the server if you want! I'll be busy for another week at least working on my master thesis and for my job every day and nights... Just let me know what you come up with!

Finally:

A game update for the PC version of Brink is in final testing and we’re planning to release it early next week. This update contains a host of fixes and improvements including the following:

We’ve identified the cause of sound dropping out on certain maps when playing networked games for a prolonged amount of time. This will no longer occur.

What time do you all play? I'm @ gmt+2 if I'm not mistaken.

Got it a few days now and haven't seen anyone yet on the server. (but I only checked the server 3 times to see if anyone was on :))

JayC, if you join the server, join a team and ready up, the bots will join. This will attract other players. When I play, usually 4-5 other people join at one point.

Is the F|A server currently down?

The server isn't down, it's just that Dare didn't update the first page. The info: 68.232.177.157:27015

Dare can you update your first post?