Bin Laden dead

RoosterCogburn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because he is dead doesnt mean someone else wont rise up and take his place.....We arent out of the woods yet.

I don't know if you guys know this or not..Bin Laden NEVER took reponsibility for 9/11..he said he wasn't responsible for it, although he did say he was okay with the acts..of course the media won't show you this.

Laden was a scapegoat for Bush...The U.S hasnt been able to link ANYTHING to Bin Laden except for the fact that he condoned the acts of 9/11

Under Islam you are not suppose to visit graves after the burial, nor should you mourn for a body, so whoever tells you that it would become a pilgrimage site is full of shit.

You really think it wouldn't? While I don't think it would be a pilgrimage site per se, it would be a place of interest.

I am supprised by the lack of knowledge around the world in all the news articles I have been reading this morning, the world appears to be run over by retards.

Your not really surprised by this are you?

I think the execution of this op was performed well, and handled well by the government. We shouldn't be dragging the remains through the street or any of the other things I've heard. The military executed the plan based on well informed intelligence and agreement with the Pakistani government (based on several reports I've heard) and the body was buried with respect to the mans religion. Leave it at that and be glad the bastard is dead.

I don't know if you guys know this or not..Bin Laden NEVER took reponsibility for 9/11..he said he wasn't responsible for it, although he did say he was okay with the acts..of course the media won't show you this.

Laden was a scapegoat for Bush...The U.S hasnt been able to link ANYTHING to Bin Laden except for the fact that he condoned the acts of 9/11

Al Qaeda took credit for 9-11. He was known as either the leader, or one of the top ranking leaders. Thats like saying if US jets few into the UK and started dropped bombs, Obama wouldn't be to blame. He might condone it, but he's not to blame. BTW..the birth certificate was REAL.

10 years and trillions of dollars later.. too little too late IMO. But it is good to see that man finally brought to justice not just for the Troops over seas fighting this war, but for 9/11 Victims/Survivors.

So this means it's all over and our boys and girls can come home now right? No need to send any more over? pfffft.

It's not going to be over for years still, someone else will pick up where Osama left off. If not Al-Qadea then some other organization.

I really do wish this meant they could pack up and come home and we could stop sending our friends and family over there to fight.

they have video and pictures and dna to prove that was him, dna takes a while this is real world not CSI.

DNA testing can be done very fast (few days in commercial ways), and I think, but I'm not sure, that the US government has the ability to speed things up.

I still think it's stupid to say that "we" only invaded Afghanistan for Osama Bin Laden; it was a fight against terrorism, and cutting of the head of the snake is an nice goal, but if you're fighting against Medusa, you have still a lot to do. So no, leaving Afghanistan isn't something that should be done immediately. The Netherlands is trying to leave for a couple of years now, and even now were are still not gone. Packing up and leave is stupid.

yeah, he doesn't exist. and area 51 is a government facility like on stargate, and we never landed on the moon; and vaccines are a means of population control.

<_<

• Administrators

Hearded asswel.. but weird when i heard that the price off oil is decreased :blink: because he is dead? :blink:

Yes prices these days reflect the news not the actual situation on the ground.

I think the execution of this op was performed well, and handled well by the government. We shouldn't be dragging the remains through the street or any of the other things I've heard. The military executed the plan based on well informed intelligence and agreement with the Pakistani government (based on several reports I've heard) and the body was buried with respect to the mans religion. Leave it at that and be glad the bastard is dead.

Al Qaeda took credit for 9-11. He was known as either the leader, or one of the top ranking leaders. Thats like saying if US jets few into the UK and started dropped bombs, Obama wouldn't be to blame. He might condone it, but he's not to blame. BTW..the birth certificate was REAL.

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

LINK : http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/

"I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation.

LINK: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34440,00.html

Did he really never take responsibility for it?? thats almost impossible,

you are basically saying that ALL the papers, newsagencys and televisions

are lying when they talk about Bin Laden?

i find it interesting we havent seen the body and it was so quickly "buried at sea", ya ok so they confirmed it.........but why not give the american people a chance to "confirm " it ? and the Pakistanies had no clue he was there ? .........come on now. we got to see Hussein hung on national tv, why cant we see the body on television ?

Did he really never take responsibility for it?? thats almost impossible,

you are basically saying that ALL the papers, newsagencys and televisions

are lying when they talk about Bin Laden?

Wouldn't be the first time that happened, didn't Iraq have weapons of mass destruction?

As every other normal citizen in this world, we can't know for sure.

i find it interesting we havent seen the body and it was so quickly "buried at sea", ya ok so they confirmed it.........but why not give the american people a chance to "confirm " it ? and the Pakistanies had no clue he was there ? .........come on now. we got to see Hussein hung on national tv, why cant we see the body on television ?

No, you shouldn't got to see Hussein hung on national television, it was a tape which was not to be allowed to make, video camera's were forbidden there. Also, the reasons for burying him so soon has been posted in this topic before, respecting his religion. I don't see why it must be showed to the Americans as a glorified victory; he died and then got buried, as it should be for everyone else.

Edited by Rolf

oh cmon guys he was just a puppet on a string. first usa donated money to usama and after russia did. so everything will be like it was before and the next terrorpuppet will just have a new name.

10 years and trillions of dollars later.. too little too late IMO. But it is good to see that man finally brought to justice not just for the Troops over seas fighting this war, but for 9/11 Victims/Survivors.

So this means it's all over and our boys and girls can come home now right? No need to send any more over? pfffft.

It's not going to be over for years still, someone else will pick up where Osama left off. If not Al-Qadea then some other organization.

I really do wish this meant they could pack up and come home and we could stop sending our friends and family over there to fight.

http://costofwar.com/en/

and keep in mind, that number doesn't count in the budget congress approves...so we've spent that on TOP of the normal US budget...surf that site a bit, its interesting to see how much its costing us to fight these two wars.