World of Tanks clanning idea

Post(?)Organic

As some of you may know I've been playing world of tanks lately and found out that there is a 'clan wars' set to be implemented in the game soon and was wondering if anyone would be interested (Apparently it does require a 2500 gold fee which is about $15US)

There is a global map (Earth 1940’s, similar to that of Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis, or Total War) divided into hundreds of provinces. There are several economic categories of provinces, from basic ones to “capitals” that will give most monetary benefits to their owners.

Once per day Clan Masters declare attacks on neutral or enemy provinces, and a corresponding number of battles are scheduled and take place accordingly. The bigger your clan is, the harder it gets to repel attacks and expand your empire. That’s why diplomacy is of great importance. Clans can sign treaties, non-aggression pacts, become vassals, etc. Having a couple of solid alliances will help protect the Clan’s flanks and rear. But we also expect a lot of treachery, changing alliances, double-agents, stubbing in the back and other political tricks.

New clans enter the map by having a chance to fight a battle for one of the “coastal” provinces. If they kick the owner out, that province will be their new home, from where they will expand deep into the continent. In order to start fighting and capturing the provinces you should gather a team of 15 players.

Clans can also participate in Clan Tournaments; those will last for much shorter time: from a couple of hours to a couple of days. The development team will be coming up with dozens of themes and formats of such tourneys.

Some players may choose to become mercenaries rather than being in a clan. There is a Mercenary market, where Clan Masters can recruit such players for reinforcing their clans in Clan Wars or other events.

A bit of info about it too and a link to the site :D

http://game.worldoftanks.com/

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo with out getting the gold... Is it still team play or is it single play? I will down load and give it a shot looks pretty cool. Im interested in playin. Its gonna cut into my COD4 time but I'll have to make due.

I've been playing it for a while, actually this sounds like it will save the game for me. Too many morons playing in random battles, having a team you can rely on would be a nice change.