Best Movie Quote

bell reavue

I could pick so many but a few of my favorites are :

"Remember… hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." ~~Andy Dufresne/Shawshank Redemption

"If I say it's safe to surf this beach Captain, then it's safe to surf this beach. I mean I'm not afraid to surf this place. I'll surf this whole f***ing place!" ~~Kilgore/Apocalypse Now

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning, you know one time we had a hill bomb, 12 hours. When it was all over I walked up, we didn't find one of them, not one stinking dink body. Smell, that gasoline smell, smells like... Victory." ~~Kilgore/Apocalypse Now

"Why, Johnny Ringo! You look like somebody just walked over your grave"

~~Doc Holiday/Tombstone

"What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited."

~~Alex/A Clockwork Orange

ETC.............

There are hundreds... but here are a few that stick in my mind..

Animal Mother: Freedom? You'd better flush out your head, new guy. This isn't about freedom; this is a slaughter. If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is "poontang". - fmj

Private Reiben: I got a bad feeling about this one.

Captain Miller: When was the last time you felt good about anything? - saving private ryan

Ash: "Hail to the king, baby!" - Army of darkness

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)Waiting for the movie to be released soon.Watch+On+Stranger+Tides+Online.jpg

[as he suddenly falls and hangs upside down in front of Blackbeard]

Jack Sparrow: Captain, I wish to report a mutiny. I can name fingers and point names.

Blackbeard: Perfect.

Jack Sparrow: Have you been there?

Captain Teague: Does this face look like it's been to the fountain of youth?

Jack Sparrow: Depends on the light.

Edited by Matilda

"You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass" - Pulp Fiction

"Wendy?...Darling. Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said: 'I'm not gonna hurt ya.' I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f--- in! Ha, ha." - The Shining

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam, the jewel of Southeast Asia. I, uh, I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them." - Full Metal Jacket

And ofcourse: "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the armies of the North, General of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." - Gladiator

ROFLLMAOLOL

What's that sound?

What sound?

Hmmm.. It stopped.

Look it's back

Oh that's just me I'm masturbating

What?! Why?

This is how I go to sleep.

Oh don't don't don't.. Cmon dude. Im right here next to you.

Just shut your eyes pete.

They're closed.. The sound

Just - with me

How long is this gonna take?

Agh.. I think it's going to take a little bit longer, but usually it takes about 35min.

See the rest in the vid

Or

Im your huckleberry.

yea!

ROFLLMAOLOL

What's that sound?

What sound?

Hmmm.. It stopped.

Look it's back

Oh that's just me I'm masturbating

What?! Why?

This is how I go to sleep.

Oh don't don't don't.. Cmon dude. Im right here next to you.

Just shut your eyes pete.

They're closed.. The sound

Just - with me

How long is this gonna take?

Agh.. I think it's going to take a little bit longer, but usually it takes about 35min.

See the rest in the vid

Or

omg thats funny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anchorman:

Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.

Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.

Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

Brian Fantana: Yep.

Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels:

Eddie: I don't know. What I do know is there's no more Harry. Which means there's no more debt. And if there's no more debt, there's no more problem. And there's no problem with the neighbors... because they're all dead. And I think, if I get this right, we haven't done anything wrong... we're in the clear.