Fun Friendly Player Competition

Novice

Hey all, so we have been kicking the shit having fun on the servers with friendly competitions, this by all means is not an ego trip competition, or to see who is better, so if that is your attitude don't bother at all this is strictly for fun and not for you, it will be cancelled if that is your intentions. How does it work? extremely dumb and simple. Basically two players decide to compete against each other. The goal is to win 2 out of 3 of the maps. Basically you play the map normally, and count how many times you end up killing each other in game the player with the most wins the map. The person who looses, and is obviously a good sport changes their name to "IGOTROLLEDBYPLAYERNAME" and again this is also optional if you don't want to, but we would like the player to wear the handle for at least an hour, but not more than a day (12hrs) the length is agreed upon before starting, or chosen to not do it at all.

I really have loved watching these small matches they have been extremely fun! it has forced players to actually play the objective (defensively at least) when their score is lower than the opponent, they race to help stop the objective and try to gain more kills on their opponent. Remember this is not a 1v1 face-off, this all happens through the course of a normal game! You can use any weapons, and every kill counts regardless of the way it happened, double teamed, panzer, pushed off an edge, it doesn't matter except that it was caused by your opponent!

This started with me and =F|A=GUNSLING3R, I lost pathetically, and has now branched off to a dozen players! but I ended up hiring an assassin for payback!

bMJiV.png

Austin Powers describes what this is perfectly! http://www.wavlist.com/movies/005/ap-giggles.wav enjoy and have fun, everyone who is playing is mostly on the Silent Server! catch ya there if interested! You are more than welcome to post the results of your match here if you choose to do so, but try and post it in this format if possible.

This is an example, I can't recall the details but use it for your own submission:

Players: =F|A=Novice vs =F|A=GUNSLING3R

Round 1: Oasis 2-2 *TIED

Round 2: Radar 5-8

Round 3: Goldrush 6-8

Winner : =F|A=GUNSLING3R

I would like to take the time to thank our sponsors LOL, thank you =F|A=GUNSLING3R for being a great sport :D

I have to say that Gunslinger and i made the first competition and ends with a tie (but he was using panser and i was covert, thats not fair lol)

Edited by Maximo Decimo

I havent losted yet :P

me and novice have been doing this awhile tho, only on et beach

I ended up rolling gun while he was playing novice, killed him 5 times, and killed me only once lmfao

I used to do something like this with kristy but without changing the name. Unfortunetely she cheated :(

I like your idea, look forward to play some matches :)

I have to say that Gunslinger and i made the first competition and ends with a tie (but he was using panser and i was covert, thats not fair lol)

Covert > Panzer IMO :P

I ended up rolling gun while he was playing novice, killed him 5 times, and killed me only once lmfao

lool what r u talking abtttt????

@Novice

you couldve used this as ur example

rolled.jpg

@Jorz

ur funny lol

@Novice

you couldve used this as ur example

rolled.jpg

Sorry my photoshop skills are not so good as yours, I used a real example :D

This looks fuuuuun. When? Where?

Anytime hop on the Silent server, when you have time we're all talking smack about it :D

The goal is to win 2 out of 3 of the maps. Basically you play the map normally, and count how many times you end up killing each other in game the player with the most wins the map. The person who looses, and is obviously a good sport changes their name to "IGOTROLLEDBYPLAYERNAME" and again this is also optional if you don't want to, but we would like the player to wear the handle for at least an hour, but not more than a day (12hrs) the length is agreed upon before starting, or chosen to not do it at all.

no, no, no novice got it wrong there, LOSER MUST rename it IGOTROLLEDBY(PLAYERNAME) those are the rules and u have to wear it for 24 hours because its all about commitment and good sportsmanship