NuB here :)

Braveheart

that's my name and that's me, so?, i can have a date with your wife, is only friendly date, dont worry i'll don't touch her, believe me, im a Macho Men, you can recognize me in this pic:

mexicano.jpg

the brother of Barack Obama, and he's from Yucatan, Mexico:

obama_mexicano.jpg

• Administrators
that's my name and that's me, so?, i can have a date with your wife, is only friendly date, dont worry i'll don't touch her, believe me, im a Macho Men, you can recognize me in this pic:

Are you running out of girls in Mexico? that you are planning of e-dates LOL..

ROFL, they run away from me!, for what Dare?, do you wanna have a date with me or im imagine things, just call me, we can go to the teather, lmao, im not kidding!

• Administrators

ROFL, they run away from me!, for what Dare?, do you wanna have a date with me or im imagine things, just call me, we can go to the teather, lmao, im not kidding!

No sorry. I am not gay and I don't like to date someone's wife or someone's bf whatever lol.. :crazy

No sorry. I am not gay and I don't like to date someone's wife or someone's bf whatever lol.. :crazy

I am not GAY, im pretty macho, but we can go to the beach and looks the sunset, ruflolmao, omg, srsly, im JK!, and im not homofobic or whatever!

damn i can't put other quote over your quote!!

hahahahah mexickano u prolly got the swine flu she said hahahahahaah so stay away

tryin to steal my wife hahahaahah u little pig :Pluv u really :P

You call me litle pig, when :D i must be called Step Father!!!!