Sign in to follow this  
Braveheart

NuB here :)

that's my name and that's me, so?, i can have a date with your wife, is only friendly date, dont worry i'll don't touch her, believe me, im a Macho Men, you can recognize me in this pic:

mexicano.jpg

the brother of Barack Obama, and he's from Yucatan, Mexico:

obama_mexicano.jpg

that's my name and that's me, so?, i can have a date with your wife, is only friendly date, dont worry i'll don't touch her, believe me, im a Macho Men, you can recognize me in this pic:

Are you running out of girls in Mexico? that you are planning of e-dates LOL..

ROFL, they run away from me!, for what Dare?, do you wanna have a date with me or im imagine things, just call me, we can go to the teather, lmao, im not kidding!

ROFL, they run away from me!, for what Dare?, do you wanna have a date with me or im imagine things, just call me, we can go to the teather, lmao, im not kidding!

No sorry. I am not gay and I don't like to date someone's wife or someone's bf whatever lol.. :crazy

No sorry. I am not gay and I don't like to date someone's wife or someone's bf whatever lol.. :crazy

I am not GAY, im pretty macho, but we can go to the beach and looks the sunset, ruflolmao, omg, srsly, im JK!, and im not homofobic or whatever!

damn i can't put other quote over your quote!!

hahahahah mexickano u prolly got the swine flu she said hahahahahaah so stay away :P

tryin to steal my wife hahahaahah u little pig :Pluv u really :P

hahahahah mexickano u prolly got the swine flu she said hahahahahaah so stay away

tryin to steal my wife hahahaahah u little pig :Pluv u really :P

You call me litle pig, when :D i must be called Step Father!!!!