News Welcome back!

daredevil

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 mins ago from my cellphone browser showed me in forum and profile the source code at beginning of the page. I don't know if is only me or some one else.

Nice job dare! I was wondering what happened to the website the whole day until Chuckun told me about it! :) Oh and if you need help, I'll be available too!

if you are on facebook, it sent a status update about the downtime. I saw it and it saved me from sitting there clicking my mouse over and over for 15 minutes.

doc

• Administrators

can you be more specific, and explain what you've changed or updated?

In any case, thanks for energy and time again you've put in! :hi

No updates. Few things got broke because of wrong settings in php while I updated it to 5.3.6.

New update also fixed var cach caching issues. Before it was not cached for some odd reasons. To be more specific, I also removed mhash php5 package since it was causing dependency issues and couple of other things.

Nothing front end changes at present. Front end changes will come in next 2 months.

One day, one day, I will get nginx going :) Let's see how new version of xcache works or I will replace it with APC caching.

• Administrators

5 mins ago from my cellphone browser showed me in forum and profile the source code at beginning of the page. I don't know if is only me or some one else.

Let me know if that happen again. What's your cellphone OS ?

Try to clear the cache in your cellphone.

This entire forum is full of weird characters! Who to start with?

Joe :P

One day, one day, I will get nginx going :) Let's see how new version of xcache works or I will replace it with APC caching.

Novice's daily life:

1. Sex

2. Server Administration

3. Web Development (mostly front-end now a days, get my hands dirty writing PHP scripts here and there)

4. See #1

Let me know when your ready for this nginx doohikkieee.. and good job on getting things going again :D

• Administrators

Let me know when your ready for this nginx doohikkieee.. and good job on getting things going again :D

This was the issue.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=571714

I guess that bug is not resolved completely or still exist.

#  php_admin_value engine Off

Had to comment that out to make it work. It was just 2 min work if I knew what to do from start. I ended up re installing apache 3-4 times and even purged php installations many times...

Learned something new :) I guess it's time to read up some more about php and how it works.

Had to comment that out to make it work. It was just 2 min work if I knew what to do from start. I ended up re installing apache 3-4 times and even purged php installations many times...

Learned something new :) I guess it's time to read up some more about php and how it works.

Ahh, wish I had been of more help, I had noticed in the thread you had already began the process of re-install figured it would resolve itself with a re-install, glad you got it all sorted, these types of bugs are killer...