demo

*SNICKERS*

Doesn't work coz movie maker can't read dm_84, you only can see your demos on your same Et Game.

Nunca podrás lograrlo tal como lo quieres hacer porque es un formato que sólo el mismo juego puede correr o reproducir, en los tutoriales encontraras buena ayuda. Cualquier duda pregunta en la sección de no ingles aquí estamos.

i have the demo on jaymod. but i cant open the demo with any program

You have to use ET to view the demo, nothing else can open it.

I wanted to know the same thing (how to make a actual video from the recorded demos), so you might want to look at this thread: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/10848-making-videos-from-demos/

i have the demo on jaymod. but i cant open the demo with any program

only Et itself is able to replay your demo. Open et->Mods->Jaymod->Replay->look for your demo. You also can record your screen with other software, the only inconvenient is your demo doesn't will have sound.

Fraps leaves a little watermark up at the top of the screen unless you actually buy it/download a cracked version. Best way is to use /cl_avidemo <# of fps>. You get .tga files which you then place into VirtualDub and render as .avi. Much better quality (imo) then what Fraps gives you.

Fraps leaves a little watermark up at the top of the screen unless you actually buy it/download a cracked version. Best way is to use /cl_avidemo <# of fps>. You get .tga files which you then place into VirtualDub and render as .avi. Much better quality (imo) then what Fraps gives you.

so i need set up /cl_avidemo 125(or less?) download VirtualDub and only render the tga files the result will be an 3gb(or less) avi video?

only Et itself is able to replay your demo. Open et->Mods->Jaymod->Replay->look for your demo. You also can record your screen with other software, the only inconvenient is your demo doesn't will have sound.

yeah i know it. hulk helped me.

thanks anyway

so i need set up /cl_avidemo 125(or less?) download VirtualDub and only render the tga files the result will be an 3gb(or less) avi video?

cl_avidemo 30 is usually enough but the higher the fps you use the higher quality is supposed to be but it also takes much longer to render. When you use virtualdub it turns the ss into a decent sized file depending on the length. (~600 MB for 15/20 sec clips for me atleast). You then put that .avi into whatever editing software you use and render as .avi again after adding all effects. This time filesize ends up ~3gb or more, depending on length of vid and effects you used. Then you encode with MeGui which lowers the filesize and usually increases quality.

cl_avidemo 30 is usually enough but the higher the fps you use the higher quality is supposed to be but it also takes much longer to render. When you use virtualdub it turns the ss into a decent sized file depending on the length. (~600 MB for 15/20 sec clips for me atleast). You then put that .avi into whatever editing software you use and render as .avi again after adding all effects. This time filesize ends up ~3gb or more, depending on length of vid and effects you used. Then you encode with MeGui which lowers the filesize and usually increases quality.

kk, the bad thing here is no sound with this kind of demos.