Chuckun

Website =F|A= SmartBrowser is here!

Great news! Mozilla have contacted me letting me know that =F|A= SmartBrowser is already compatible with version 5 (BETA) of Firefox!

Dear add-on author,

Good news! Our automated tests did not detect any compatibility issues with your add-on =F|A= SmartBrowser and Firefox 5. We've updated your add-on's compatibility to work with Firefox 5.* so that our beta users can begin using your add-on. Firefox 5 beta was released earlier today.

You can view the results of our compatibility check here: [removed]

This compatibility bump is server-side and we did not modify your add-on package in any way.

Though we did not detect any issues, we strongly encourage you to test your add-on in Firefox 5 and review the list of changes here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Firefox_5_for_developers

For more information on our new compatibility process with rapid Firefox releases, please read this post: http://blog.mozilla.com/addons/2011/04/19/add-on-compatibility-rapid-releases/

Thank you,

Firefox Add-ons team

And yet they still haven't f*cking approved that its safe.

There's a new version awaiting review (dont hold your breath - mozilla aren't approving anything atm).. Basically just updating to match the new forums / layouts, and some graphic tweaks etc.

There's a new version awaiting review (dont hold your breath - mozilla aren't approving anything atm).. Basically just updating to match the new forums / layouts, and some graphic tweaks etc.

Sweet! Can't wait to check it out :D

Nice one Chuck!

Is there any equivalent for a addon for Chrome?

Nice one Chuck!

Is there any equivalent for a addon for Chrome?

Unfortunately not.. Will maybe look into making it at some point though.. If there's call for it =]

Unfortunately not.. Will maybe look into making it at some point though.. If there's call for it =]

I'm a Chrome junkie! I'd call for it! lol :thanks