How did you start playing Wolfenstein??

ecstasy

i looked for a free online game, low graphics...found it on www.chip.de

some servers didnt work, idk why :unsure: , FA servers worked perfectly, so i got the luck to enter a nice community

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 years ago an old men told me about a game called Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, so i took a look i found the multiplayer game, start to play in a german server later i move to fun servers, before that i found FA and met to Tonka, Thunder, Milli, Romance, Dare, Fem, SouthOG, Baska and others so i fell in love.

A friend of mine introduced me to it shortly after the release. He's also the guy who got me into programming :)

Oh and i still play because it's the first pc game i enjoyed :)

my ex-girlfriend´s brother used to play ET, he was in a clan/team called sandals (icee, icyblack was his game name), so he gave the games files and i installed it, ive been playing since 2006-2007, epic game imo

Friend of mine asked me to play with him. I downloaded the game, tbh I didn't like it at all. Played like 10 minutes and uninstalled it. After a year I wanted to play some fps game so I downloaded it again. I've been playing on fueldump only servers for 2 years. Joined iStar clan, they died after 8 months or something due to lack of money to keep servers alive. After that I stopped playing for like 6 months, found another fueldumo only serv with the same people. =F|A=ArmTheInsane introduced me to F|A community. I gave up playing on fd only servers and started to play on F|A's servers. I joined roar!, have been there for almost a year (they died) so I decided to apply for F|A clan membership. I made the best decision ever when I applied in here. :)

@valkyrie i cant understand why people compare et with brink,it is more like cod.

Character class selections, real map objectives, and Splash Damage as a developer. COD has none of these :hmm

My dad used to play it, and about 3 years ago he convinced me to try it out. Originally it was just me and him versus a bunch of bots on sniper servers, but then I started playing Jaymod. I played Jaymod for about 2 years, then ETPub, and finally I was introduced to ETPro 8 or 9 months ago.

Around 2004.. I don't remember exactly when or why but I'm sure when I start playing it, it was like I always knew this game for years, even now lol I have a feeling that i only did play on ET even if I already played on others games, hum always ET on my mind.. it's very strange feeling but a good feeling :hmm

maybe because I spent too much time playing ET that made me forget all others games humm i dunno :huh:

Around 2004.. I don't remember exactly when or why but I'm sure when I start playing it, it was like I always knew this game for years, even now lol I have a feeling that i only did play on ET even if I already played on others games, hum always ET on my mind.. it's very strange feeling but a good feeling :hmm

maybe because I spent too much time playing ET that made me forget all others games humm i dunno :huh:

You know I have this feeling too, no matter what FPS game i'm playing i'm always comparing it to ET. Don't get me wrong there's always things to enjoy in other FPS games, but ET is just in a class of its own. I do enjoy playing Crysis and watching it kill my graphics card with the modded shaders i run xD but the multiplayer is not nearly as fun.

First time I played it was 4 years ago, my bro was playing it so then I tried it too but got bored of it after 2 weeks so after that i didnt play for like 3 years and started playing again last year, it was getting boring after 2 weeks but then i found this clan and loved ET :D wifout this clan I would've probably quit ages ago xD

thats my story too. and im stickin with it :D