How did you start playing Wolfenstein??

ecstasy

I started playing RTCW single player and when I got stuck trying to defeat the boss with the tesla cannon I searched online for tips and I came across W:ET and figured I'd give it a try. Honestly I had always hated FPS games but ET was different. First server I ever played on was Evil Beginners XP save and man it was painful getting owned constantly. Eventually I was feeling pretty good so I joined a 3 v 3 scrim league that Evil was running and got my ass handed to me, talking like going 5-50. Well, glad I stuck with it. Best game ever. :yahoo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At ends of 2004, i was searching for a good FPS so i downloaded "Wolfentein Return To Castle" but it came with the expansion "Wolfenstein: Enemy territory"... so that's it! I started playing online and never stoped since then. xD

I started about 5 years ago when a friend of mine showed me this game, actually a bit earlier because I registered my nickname in splatterladder 5 years ago after playing it for quite some time, anyway, he showed me a few things and also how can be called Arty. The first map I played, I have it in mind was a Railgun, and there I get kick soon , because I did spawn kill, I got several warnings, but since English is not my mother language, I had no idea what Spawn mean :) After that came about a month or two later to try ET again. This is still only kick in mine ET history.

I use to play Halo: Combat evolved and Counter strike on my PC. I became bored playing both so I started to look for free multiplayer FPS online. Then I found ET one and half year ago and I thought to try it. I became bored again playing with bots until I found FA servers...

I first started playing after watching my brother play it on the computer. It kind of hooked onto me (even though I stopped playing for quite a while after, well, quite a while). I came back to it a few months ago and well, I'm hooked again. Hope I don't stop playing this time, because it's a hell of a lot of fun. (Especially with you, =F|A= !)

My xBF played it forever, he played with a clan called Devastation.. I use to watch him play, and it just looked interesting, so I talked him into teaching me. Though I have never gotten very good, I do ok, and I continue to play.. Glad I found your guys servers!! biggrin.gif

Addicted to Wolfenstein since Wolf3d. Thought I didn´t liked ET at first and got owned in Oasis, which is my favourite map right now. Well my brother had something to do with me playin ET also;)

i started playing et after i got my internet on 17th April and this was the first game which i downloaded as it was free on a site and started playing it on 21st April

i know exact dates as this was my first mp game and i noted it down in my diary.

I can tell you how I started and finished in the same day:

I found out it was free so I downloaded it

it kept disconnecting me from the server with an empty error report

haven't played it since :\

i've actually been playing on and off ever since it came out. my brothers looooved this game and i would always watch them play in competitions. my brother was really good, played in a clan (SoL, i think. its been awhile) but then something happened and he quit the game and the clan. I took it up again, played around (definitely wasn't good at ALL) and then decided to try to settle down on a server. I got addicted to a pub server called SOQ that had only original maps, and was thinking about joining them, but they died due to lack of money I was kinda lost for a little bit, looking for another server that i liked as much as SOQ. then i came onto F|A's, was really shy, became a regular, met all sorts of admins (baska's admin abuse, for one), and then applied. I changed my name in the process too from lolololyum to kristy. :D needless to say i got accepted. applying was the best thing i ever did in my life :D