.Black OpS VerSuS Crysis 2 (multiplayer

Mask356

• 2 weeks later...

I played Crysis 2 until level 35 or so. After I got my maxed auto dog tag perk along with the max cloak detect perk, I kinda lost interest. But on COD I'm like 5 prestiges or so. It might have to do with killing really bad console blackops kids with my XIM setup :hmm I own the PC version, but rarely play it.

• Administrators

I played Crysis 2 until level 35 or so. After I got my maxed auto dog tag perk along with the max cloak detect perk, I kinda lost interest. But on COD I'm like 5 prestiges or so. It might have to do with killing really bad console blackops kids with my XIM setup :hmm I own the PC version, but rarely play it.

xim=unfair advantage imo, using kb and mouse with the console is a pussy move. Sure its not a huge advantage but its still unfair towards the rest of the people.

Yeah well. Its a piece of hardware that anyone can buy. It doesn't do anything extra for the user except give a different input method. In my opinion its no different then it being "unfair" for someone with a shitty computer that was never built for gaming vs a custom built gaming rig. At least from a hardware standpoint, it is a lot more even across the board with consoles. It is also cheaper than a top of the line video card.

I'm sure the top pros in the console league would have no issue destroying the top XIM users.

Played both and you cannot compare them much in any way, dont like crysis 2 multi that much or the game for that matter, another console port.

These console ports are getting out of hand. Friggen instruction manual for Wolfenstein for PC had XBOX buttons for the keys... Like really. You can't take a few hours and atleast change the xbox keys to PC keys. f***ing lazy.

well guys i played demo version 5 weapons 2 maps but i don't liked it so much you just killing killing and killing the nearby enemies and you must collect bullet's on the ground when you kill someone..

i don't knw what im gonna do...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Seeing a lot of people out there going for black ops. Yes, it is true, it is faster paced, which means you do not have to use a lot of brains to play it. I personally would go Crysis 2. The movements are not so limited. You can slide, jump, and then go invisible and stab someone in the throat. There are bigger maps, with a more open area, good for long-range tactical positioning. You can work in teams, and together take down other players. Just the freedom that you can do almost anything you want, and can imagine, is great.

Well, I hope some of you agree with me...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Seeing a lot of people out there going for black ops. Yes, it is true, it is faster paced, which means you do not have to use a lot of brains to play it. I personally would go Crysis 2. The movements are not so limited. You can slide, jump, and then go invisible and stab someone in the throat. There are bigger maps, with a more open area, good for long-range tactical positioning. You can work in teams, and together take down other players. Just the freedom that you can do almost anything you want, and can imagine, is great.

Well, I hope some of you agree with me...

hmm not because i hate campers

Camper+cloaking+power+nanovision = mad T.C MaSk i played the demo and i didn't like the crysis 2 cuz it's toooooooo tecnologic yeah graphics are good but all weapons sucks ...