F|Amily Game Night #2

HannahG

Mod servers lags me like hell but I'll try to be there.

Btw. we can do something like this on ET servers : >

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'll step out if the server fills up to make room for another :D

So to all FA members : If you want in and it's full and I'm in the server, msg me on xfire, I'll gladly make room. I just wish to play at least 30 minutes.

It's gonna be on pro mod and not Zombies. So the download shouldn't be a problem and server will not be as laggy as when there's 10000000 zombies @ once ;P

Sorry I wasn't on to help get it going guys. An emergency came up that I had to run to and I only just now got back home :(

I wanted to stay on till we got it started but it couldn't wait any longer and I absolutely had to run out.

These were extremely unforeseen circumstances due to a death of a friends parent and real life comes first.

:(

sorry guys... like you saw I tried to get on a few times... kept getting kicked.

I had the same problem, I managed to get on for a few mins the second time but the game would randomly crash and go back to my desktop.

i tried, but couldn't see the server in my favorites.

i would add it, and it would tell me the favorite already existed, then it wouldn't display it so i couldn't enter.

after about 30 minutes i got pissed off and went to bed.

totally down for a reschedule. :)