Website Gallery Updated

daredevil

• Administrators

I have updated our Gallery to new version 4.0.3. If you find any issues, please let us know.

Known Issue: Carbon blue skin will not work with new Gallery. It will be fixed ASAP.

Uploading and sharing images will be much easier now. You can also 'Like' images now.

Sharing example on forums. Just post the image link and it will be auto parsed. No more BBCode needed.

http://fearless-assassins.com/gallery/image/963-my-cat/

You can share on other forums or website with available options from 'Share Image'.

The one picture of me I had uploaded won't show because its not in an album. I'm not sure how many other people have images uploaded that aren't in albums, but it looks like I need to re-upload mine so it shows properly. Its not big deal I suppose.

Good changes though, now I can "like" all the pretty girls pictures around here, hopefully there is an anonymous like button. :D

• Administrators

The one picture of me I had uploaded won't show because its not in an album. I'm not sure how many other people have images uploaded that aren't in albums, but it looks like I need to re-upload mine so it shows properly. Its not big deal I suppose.

Good changes though, now I can "like" all the pretty girls pictures around here, hopefully there is an anonymous like button. :D

Possible, you have the link to that picture? It might be a bug.