Server Update ET Hardcore Server Updated to Silent

daredevil

• Administrators

I forgot to mention that covert ops can not be spoted untill he fire at you, and medics can not use the adrelaline boost once their lvl 4 in Medic. Pretty anoying if you think about it.

It has been like that since ages if you really had played before... Pretty annoying to read about stuff which hasn't been changed if you think about it.

Hate it, just sayin. Let's go back to the way the server was......please.

'Hate' doesn't cut the slack. There are many development enhancement. Most of you oldies even hated when I updated ETpub to .91 form .81. I still remember n1d saying put .81 back or hating .91 on continuous basis.

Join mod forums, post what's wrong with the mod and feel free to shoot suggestions.

Old guys like myself never like when things are going on. lol

But after a few days things are better

A+

Gengis

Same thing happened to the ETPub community when the server we played on changed. We revolted and disliked the changes made, but have come to accept as it is now. It just takes some getting used to and you'll get more acquainted with the changes that have been made. I admit I was against the change, but later realized that the updates did in fact bring new features and fixes that were needed.

Why do I lag so much with the new mode????

Can anyone help me? Is there any setting s that i should change to play with less lag in Silent mode?

Thanks for your help and remember if you answer that I do not know shit about computers :(

• Administrators

Why do I lag so much with the new mode????

Can anyone help me? Is there any setting s that i should change to play with less lag in Silent mode?

Thanks for your help and remember if you answer that I do not know shit about computers :(

team view? I am on xfire. Feel free to xfire me.