"We Should Jail Gays for Ten Years", Says MT State Rep

Urine_Sample

So, if you're "recruiting" straights to "enlist" them in performing homosexual acts (it's not the goddamn army, people) or if you're gay in public (kissing, hugging, etc.), this guy wants to use a long-since-ruled-unconstitutional law to jail gays for up to ten years or give them a fifty-thousand-dollar fine.

According to Peterson, chair of the House Judiciary Committee, there are at least two prosecutable offenses—felonies punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $50,000 fine. One is the "recruitment" of non-gays. "Homosexuals can't go out into the heterosexual community and try to recruit people, or try to enlist them in homosexual acts," Peterson says. He provides an example: "'Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it.'" Peterson hasn't actually seen this happen, he says, because "I don't associate with that group of people at all... I've associated with mainstream people all my life."

http://missoulanews.bigskypress.com/missoula/etc/Content?oid=1423534

-1 humanity

cool.gif

I get hit on by gay guys a lot...when I'm at Asyulum in Sacramento...I'm flattered, even if I'm not interested.

Obviously this doucher is in the minority. Nothing will come of his idiotic rants.

i don't really see what wrong with a gay being in the army i mean we have woman in the army now why not late the gays in it just bull shit you know and no i not saying men are better then woman but there are things that woman can't deal with just like there are things some men can't deal with i don't really see the big deal here