Definition of NUB!

FA Mist

.....thanks you everypne (COD members espically)! I would like to thank my father for not teaching me about computers, and my mother for slappin me in the head everytime I ask for a computer game. I would also like to thank all the FA members who screwed me over when teaching me thing like kick and of course tempban(for instance, theo, 3rd runner up...poor Kim in fourth). Only if I could have done that to joe, I could have actually won a trophie!

:thanks

ha ha sucks to be you Kimchi... I got third... i beat you... wait?? no.. this isnt good ... damn I have been nubbed

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newb- A new player at the game who sucks but strives to get better.

Noob- Not a new player in the game, but still manages to suck despite his experience in the game.

Nub- I always thought this was just a modified version of the above two.

Funny Urban dict. def:

worse than a n00b. a nub is someone who persistently makes poor decisions. and is in general terms an idiot. only the nub is unaware of their state of nubness, nubs can be easily identified, as nubness is an incurable and obvious affliction.

.....thanks you everypne (COD members espically)! I would like to thank my father for not teaching me about computers, and my mother for slappin me in the head everytime I ask for a computer game. I would also like to thank all the FA members who screwed me over when teaching me thing like kick and of course tempban(for instance, theo, 3rd runner up...poor Kim in fourth). Only if I could have done that to joe, I could have actually won a trophie!

:thanks

nice speach speed...everyone knows That I rate up their somewheres....This has giving me a chuckle on a friday.