Blackberry Vs Iphone

Zemomo

Blackberry Vs Iphone  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Blackberry Vs Iphone

• Blackberry(ANY model)
    • Iphone (ANY model)

With the advent of the Iphone 3GS and Crackberry having a huge market share (damn corporations). I just wanted to see how a diverse crowd like F|A feels about it.

What do you guys think? Blackberry or Iphone?

Blackberry ++s = Longer battery life, Flash Camera..etc

Iphone 3GS = 50k++ apps, large display..etc

There is a daily debate over the 2 phones@ work. Working in a government agency, the blackberry has MANY acolytes, and I'm the odd man out. (Thank god for the cut n paste addition with OS 3.0)

For those wondering what the hype is about:

http://www.blackberryvsiphone.com/categ ... -vs-iphone

Iphone 1st generation then now 3G ... later 3Gs maybe

All my co worker have one each one ^^ they said first time "man stop using this all time ... !!! i said i can't there so much soft to install especially with jailbreack and cydia rulesssssss"

Now all of them at work using them all time ... and I'm saying all time now "come on guys stop using it little" ... deep in my heart i was so LOOOOOL :D

Iphone rules

Iphone is a better phone but the service where i live sucks for At&t. Where i live i'd go with the Blackberry storm (even though there are a ton of flaws which i'm hoping will be fixed with the next update) and get Verizon, just because they have the best service here for sure.

lmao fanboys, windows mobile ftw

My boss wanted a smartphone so he got that Samsung addict player something with windows mobile OS ... JUST ONE WORD ABOUT THE WIN OS : lol :lol:

It's soo ... and sooo ... and soo ... i can't find a word to describe how crappy the multi touch is handled by windows mobile ... no word no comment

if they want do something nice, they better forget about touch screen thing and make a regulars OS for regulars phone :D

I'm not sure about Windows Mobile. One thing I like about the Iphone is that you can get full control over the OS with OpenSSH. This means FULL control along with root access. I do notice however that the OS has issues freeing up memory. Possibly caused by apps not releasing memory properly. (hung threads/stale connections..etc)

One arena WM has an advantage over the Iphone OS ->>>>> FLASH!!!!

Id like to watch Hulu on my ipohne damn it :(

I have an iPhone. Don't be fooled by 50k apps. Most of them are useless. I think I downloaded about a 100 and I only use about 3 of them.

agree. There are many useless apps, Like one i recently heard of that simply stated that you are rich or something like that.

I'm not sure about Windows Mobile. One thing I like about the Iphone is that you can get full control over the OS with OpenSSH. This means FULL control along with root access. I do notice however that the OS has issues freeing up memory. Possibly caused by apps not releasing memory properly. (hung threads/stale connections..etc)

One arena WM has an advantage over the Iphone OS ->>>>> FLASH!!!!

Id like to watch Hulu on my ipohne damn it :(

Why do you think i need to jailbreak my iphone !!!!

SBSettings (access to all important shortcut in you iphone)... you scroll down with your finger anytime click on Processes and here you go with all soft running in real time... stop anything you want

myi.jpg

PS/ I spend at least 30 minutes googling all forum and site looking how to disable 3G in samsung addict player.. why microsoft complicate things when its easy to do for others.

Why do you think i need to jailbreak my iphone !!!!

SBSettings (access to all important shortcut in you iphone)... you scroll down with your finger anytime click on Processes and here you go with all soft running in real time... stop anything you want

myi.jpg

PS/ I spend at least 30 minutes googling all forum and site looking how to disable 3G in samsung addict player.. why microsoft complicate things when its easy to do for others.

Wow. After the OS3.0 update, I didn't think Id jailbreak. Looks like I need to again. Cool app.