Hi Everyone

AnGeLDust

weed smoker?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. smoke weed?

I have used it.... hell....... had a 3 acre patch and grew it when I was a teenager. Haven't touched the stuff in over 30 years and safe to say..... I don't need it.

Continued use will kill you. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but it will greatly shorten your life in the long run. And this is not my nursing experience talking. I have a brother that is almost 50 and looking at me to get a organ donation to keep him alive. I won't do it as long as he an addict. And if you are a "casual user", guess what? You are an addict.

Legal in some places? Yep. Think it's right? Nope. Will I get into a pissing match to convince you to stop? No, but I will give you my opinion whether you like it or not when the subject is brought up.

doc

<steps down from soapbox>

I have used it.... hell....... had a 3 acre patch and grew it when I was a teenager. Haven't touched the stuff in over 30 years and safe to say..... I don't need it.

Continued use will kill you. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but it will greatly shorten your life in the long run. And this is not my nursing experience talking. I have a brother that is almost 50 and looking at me to get a organ donation to keep him alive. I won't do it as long as he an addict. And if you are a "casual user", guess what? You are an addict.

Legal in some places? Yep. Think it's right? Nope. Will I get into a pissing match to convince you to stop? No, but I will give you my opinion whether you like it or not when the subject is brought up.

doc

<steps down from soapbox>

I respect your opinion and knowledge on the subject. But yes...a pissing match would be the worst thing in the world to start...

Also, isn't this a forum/community with children and young teens on it? is this really the kind of thing people should be posting about?