Hi Everyone

AnGeLDust

weed smoker?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. smoke weed?

Im not an F|A member but i voted anyways just to show you how rude it is of you to leave me out of the target voting population. Hopefully I skewed your little vote you were having.

Edited by RoosterCogburn

Im not an F|A member but i voted anyways just to show you how rude it is of you to leave me out of the target voting population. Hopefully I skewed your little vote you were having.

Say what?

You're not a formally member because you don't want apply!

Angel@I knew it!

How retarded would you have to be to incriminate yourself so readily lol.

I know shit like this can be passed as inconclusive evidence, and is no means for arrest or search, but seriously, why give anyone that sort of confession, however minute..

I know people who smoked it in their early-mid teens, like most people did.. And even they had the sense to be inconspicuous about it.. Isn't weed supposed to make you paranoid? But not about being caught it seems? lol

How retarded would you have to be to incriminate yourself so readily lol.

I know shit like this can be passed as inconclusive evidence, and is no means for arrest or search, but seriously, why give anyone that sort of confession, however minute..

I know people who smoked it in their early-mid teens, like most people did.. And even they had the sense to be inconspicuous about it.. Isn't weed supposed to make you paranoid? But not about being caught it seems? lol

youmad? Is just a question you don't have to call to any one retard.

The weed works in a different way for every one.

youmad? Is just a question you don't have to call to any one retard.

The weed works in a different way for every one.

Sorry, I didn't mean to insult anyone, I guess I should've picked my words more wisely.. It's just sort of annoying to me I guess, to see people so readily saying such things knowing it's an open board, and there are feds here (not that I think they'd waste their time lol.. It's just not very smart xD)

I really am sorry if I offended :wub: I haven't even looked at who answered what, and I wont be looking :P so it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.

Sorry, I didn't mean to insult anyone, I guess I should've picked my words more wisely.. It's just sort of annoying to me I guess, to see people so readily saying such things knowing it's an open board, and there are feds here (not that I think they'd waste their time lol.. It's just not very smart xD)

I really am sorry if I offended :wub: I haven't even looked at who answered what, and I wont be looking :P so it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.