Backup before formatting hard drive

Yama310

not true mister ... 7even works great with my ET ... all you need, and I still ask people to do that on vista too, is admin level for making all soft working without errors

it's easy to do ... enable Administrator account and and run all soft or games without limitation ...

there is another method is right click in .exe shortcut and select "RUN AS ADMIN..." but this need to be done for almost games installed and need high level access

some people suggest players to right click and then put "run this program on compatibility mode for = Windows xp SP2" WELL l'm Sorry to say but this is not needed for ET.exe when you run it as Administrator :P

I always use an admin account on Windows and I disabled the UAC.

More than my trouble this ET (maybe with PB I think, because, I had troubles after the update), I had 3 BSOD. I don't know why...

I use the last release shared by Microsoft, so, I don't think it was the cause. Maybe incompatibility with my computer but all drivers were correctly installed so... I don't know ...

When I said it sucks, it also for troll... I use it for 1h30 so I can't say that I really used it.

I'll try it for real when it'll be the finale version.

A lot of very computer savvy people I know have had PB trouble with the 7 RC, and since EB has to update when a new OS hits it's not that hard to believe. I would bet money that it absolutely will not work with some combinations of hardware.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
I'll use build 7260. Well, I'll try and see.

:thanks for your answers.

It worked for me. Make sure you install game as admin and I am running it in win xp sp1 Compability mode.

I'll try next time I format my PC.

Anyway, more than this problem, I have many BSOD... I don't know why. Perhaps because of an old video card (tuner TV).