Think about this, seriously

HannahG

Answer after reading  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No

WOULD YOUUUUU

Date your best friend of the same gender if they were an attractive member of the opposite gender?

So

If you're a 'bro' and you like sports, drinking, gaming, beer games, wearing jerseys, etc.

and your best friend is the same way and has a personality you really like.

Now, lets say you never met your best friend, instead you meet an attractive member of the opposite gender who is exactly like your current best friend now.

Would you? ;D

Should discuss why or why not also :]

by the way I just saw a similar question on another site I frequent and was curious what the answers would be like in a gaming community.

hell no... might as well have put "if they had a sex change"...

That would be different. Completely different. I'm saying if you never met them, and they were born that gender.

it would still be weird... like having a sex change

No, I don't think you're understanding :( They would never exist as a (for you guy), they would have been born a girl who just has those interests & personality :D

No. I couldn't date a girl that was like my best friend, hell I couldn't date a girl that was like me. Similar interests yes, but not identical...

I understand.. u just dont like my answer... make a wordy question, get a wordy answer.... why dont you just make the question simple... like this... do u like members of the opposite sex who like the same things as u? lol

I understand.. u just dont like my answer... make a wordy question, get a wordy answer.... why dont you just make the question simple... like this... do u like members of the opposite sex who like the same things as u? lol

Safe to say you and Hannah would never work out..... best friends or the other.

Cause that's obvious...

And I like blesseds answer :P