Poetry. For all who enjoy it.

ErikFox :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats cool that you took a creative writing course in college N what not. i was obviously kidding about my poems you dont gotta take stuff seriously. im only 16 and write shit on my mind. calm down. i would love to read something you wrote though. :D and joe... thats good. lol

• Administrators
thats cool that you took a creative writing course in college N what not. i was obviously kidding about my poems you dont gotta take stuff seriously. im only 16 and write shit on my mind. calm down. i would love to read something you wrote though. :D and joe... thats good. lol

i tried :thanks

heheh, Actually I only took it in middle school and and highschool. I'm calm now. It's all good bro :cheers

and to baska, you want me to make you a poem??? :D

heheh, Actually I only took it in middle school and and highschool. I'm calm now. It's all good bro :cheers

and to baska, you want me to make you a poem??? :D

Sure if u want to

ha lol baska ill try to freestyle a poem for you right now :D

Whos the mortar queen thats in your dreams

Shes so good, a bot to you it seems

While your the fish and she's the shark

She hunts you down and and eats your carc(us) <--- lol i tried

While you cry and cry because you leave spawn then die

She has you locked down by mortar in her mind

She doesnt need a map to find your ass

Give her a mortar and some thick grass

She'll find your ass and make it soil

She will make you so mad you'll want to bite foil

Now my poem is coming to an end...

Baska owns your ass and thats all that needs to be said.

Ha. lol i tried what do you guys think? :D

The Dreamy Dream Poem

Last night I had a dream.

It was a dreamy dream.

Rain was falling ever so lightly.

The effervescent silver moonlight danced in the air, or some crap like that.

And then… I saw something.

At first I didn't know what it was.

But it turns out it was just this big ugly skank driving a minivan.

And she kept swerving over into my lane, almost hitting me, because she was talking on her stupid cell phone that she probably bought from some GED loser working at one of those kiosks that you see in the malls.

And then I said, “MOVE, YOU COW!â€

Then after she sped up and slowed down for about the ninth time, I slammed on the accelerator and smashed into her minivan, right at the spot where she had a stupid bumper sticker that said “My child is a very special little queef at Blah Blah Blah Elementary School.â€

And she wiped out the guard rail and sailed through the effervescent silver moonlight, landing upside down in a gully.

At first, I was going to just keep driving because I didn't want my #6 Combo from Wendy's that was sitting on the passenger seat to get cold.

But then I had a change of heart, so I turned back and made my way down to the wreck at the bottom of the ditch.

I thought maybe I should get her some band-aids, or take her to a vet or something.

The ugly skank was groaning, and I noticed she was stretching out her hand, trying to reach something.

It was her cell phone.

That was the last straw.

So I broke an 8-foot branch off a nearby tree and proceeded to transfer her to heaven via a skull fracture.

Then I wrote this poem, drove over to her house, and read it to her little queefy kid.

Source : You Had Me At Idiot: Poems for People Who Hate Poems.