Formule 1

SjaaKTreKHaaK

May I participate? If yes, I think that the best circuit is the one of Monaco :) (he requires a big know-how) But it is just my opinion :lol:

May I participate? If yes, I think that the best circuit is the one of Monaco :) (he requires a big know-how) But it is just my opinion :lol:

Totally Agree.. see my previous posts :rolleyes:

No, I don't like monaco. Yeah it's a nice scenery but those narrow roads make it impossible to pass someone.

In my eyes it's more like a bumpercar race. If you start in pole, you'll end first :)

Nothing 'race-like' about that :)

EDIT: a redbull simulation of Webber in Spa-Francorchamps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOWUu5oqa1s&feature=fvst

• Administrators

These are my to circuits in F1: 1 Suzuka 2 Spa 3 Interlagos 4 Montreal 5 Monaco. IMO Monaco is best bang for buck since you are so close to the cars. Few times I rented a room in Nice and take a shuttle to Monaco.

If you look at it that way, monaco is the best raceway :)

I'll make sure I have a ferrari when going to Monaco, can't show up with a crappy car in a place like that! I'll pick you up from your room in Nice, Joe. Might have to wait for a while till I get that Ferrari though..

IMO Monaco is best bang for buck since you are so close to the cars. Few times I rented a room in Nice and take a shuttle to Monaco.

Im looking to do that 1 time in my life by Abu Dhabi..

That's right :) but the most terrible crashes took place in the other circuits (Ayrton Sena is dead in San Marino)

bah i love F1 i assume that our guys are not at great moment but i am still watching for it

but F1 is now not about good drivers and yes good engineers+motors

here the best driver they done a film about him

;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2k-kEqXBGA

Baltimore is hosting its first ever Indy car race this year and I cannot wait. Growing up in Buffalo I use to travel to Watkins Glen every year. I remember seeing the likes of Graham Hill, Peter Revson, Ronnie Peterson, Jackie Ixxs (sorry for the spelling). Baltimores may not be formula 1 but still exciting to watch.