What's in a name?

docwarren

kristy because...my name is kristy?

not entirely. but it stems from my real name. no drama there :D

Alexandra... enough said :]

Because first name usernames are pro. That's why.

But I'll tell you about my past usernames that were actually exciting.

Prior to using just my name I use to be Snookums, LoneFoxx, Gurley, Lost Faith, TtlyNotGosu.

Lost Faith was my favorite, and most recent, I think from '09 or '10..not sure when. But I was listening to the song "Have Faith in Me" by A Day to Remember, while thinking of a new name. It just kind of hit me and I loved it <3 I always liked the name Faith also, like, I wish it was my real name >.<

STARCRAFT TIEMZ :

TtlyNotGosu : Best friends name was TotallyHasu. They are Koreanish names, and Koreans ROCK Starcraft. It's literally a sport. Hasu & Gosu are common terms due to that. Gosu is a pro player who can wreck an average/good player in a matter of minutes. Hasu basically means 'noob'. So it was basically us making joke names like "newb" and "Not good" Which wasn't exactly true, I wasn't a pro, but, I didn't suck either.

While playing as TNG, I kind of got a name for myself, and most of players/friends tended to call me snookums for whatever reason, but I hated it. One day one of my friends challenged me, if he won, it became my username, if I won, they had to stop calling me it, and it would become HIS username. I lost, horribly, horribly, lost :|

LoneFoxx was my name after Snookums on SC. Lone was the squad/clan I was in. We had names/members like : LoneStar, LoneWolf, LoneKidd, LoneAzn, LoneTurd, LoneGosu, LoneOgre, LoneKunt, LoneLadi, and then me. I picked mine cause Foxx just seemed cool, added the extra X because everyone aside from Azn had 8 letter names.

had more also, but, none of them were cool.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing with my real name, after realizing that they all had nicknames I decided to play with Spiderman, but over time I decided to change because I began to find this a bit childish then I started thinking about another surname, something that had to do with me and always in the game I kill to survive if not kill me, was when popped into my head Predator and this has been my motto "kill to survive". :D

Maryse because my dog is called Maryse and even if i didnt watch for ages, i also like(d) Maryse from WWE.

But i'm mostly known as Belo. Belo comes from the first online game i played, a cycling game. A cyclist was called Beloki and i used that name. Everyone was calling me Belo then i kept it.

Stupid story ^^

• 2 weeks later...

i am not SSJ4 hazz

that was hell

now known as hell_returns

and in future will be known as hooker_returns

f***ker is blaming me

biaaaaaaaaaaaaatch ! :yahoo

and everyone else dont even dream of stealing my name

i will ................C WHAT I CAN DO !

I started out playing with my name mixed with numbers, or different characters form my favorite movies.But was talking to a friend about what to change my name to and then it came to me..I have watched and loved incredible hulk ever since i can remember, the show with lou ferigno the comic books. So incredible Hulk it was i can remember having this incredible hulk shirt i would just never want to take off so there ya go. :war: