Tournament Idea (ET & CoD 4)

HannahG

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no set teams. it gets too much like a scrim, besides if i'm on a team with theo and avaa, i'm going to have to learn to speak canadian...

:D

I really love the idea! I'm down for CoD4 since I suck @ ET

you'll be in the first Cod4 scrim on April 15th at 7:30 eastern (We will start at 8pm eastern but we need people to be ready early, so we can figure out teams, turn out, etc.) and it will go until 9pm eastern.

It sounds interesting, but ^^ is my problem. 8pm eastern is 2am here. And it is a very bad idea if I'm awake at that time...

It may be the case that I'll join, but probably not. And I'm definitely not going to sign up to be awake at 2am :P

will we be using ventrillo at all for such an event? could be fun to hear some voices (to associate with the game tags)

Tis the hope, I've used our vent a few times, I'm hoping this will at least get a good majority in it for the event.

ok hannah now that i've givin you a hard time guess i'll post. This is a really good idea it will be nice to be able to play and not have to do admin stuff. I dont know if i'll be able to play or not (3week old baby tells me what I can and cant do) however if I can I will. If not I'll atleast try to drop in and watch the show for a bit if I can do that. should be fun.

Your idea is really great. But your idea is more about a monthly event. I mean one day per month, we all play together a panzerwar, sniping war, etc..

Still a nice idea of course.

We could also set a tournament. I mean something like a competition, alone or in team.

In my old clan, we organized such a thing too between members (1o1, 2o2, 3o3, 5o5). It was really funny.

Of course this kind of things have to stay for fun, not to bring egos on..

I'm not stealing your idea, just bringing my addition ;)

If there is enough people interested by this, we could make another topic and try to organize this as well. As this is first your idea, lemme know if you are interested and I could help you about the ET part ;)

PS : i'm talking about ET coz i don't have COD4 but ofc we can set it too.

Your idea is really great. But your idea is more about a monthly event. I mean one day per month, we all play together a panzerwar, sniping war, etc..

Still a nice idea of course.

We could also set a tournament. I mean something like a competition, alone or in team.

In my old clan, we organized such a thing too between members (1o1, 2o2, 3o3, 5o5). It was really funny.

Of course this kind of things have to stay for fun, not to bring egos on..

I'm not stealing your idea, just bringing my addition ;)

If there is enough people interested by this, we could make another topic and try to organize this as well. As this is first your idea, lemme know if you are interested and I could help you about the ET part ;)

PS : i'm talking about ET coz i don't have COD4 but ofc we can set it too.

Lol, read my second post. The other event IS a tournament :)