Battlefield 2 servers

Achiyan

I play from time to time and I'm usually on 24/7 Karkand (2F4Y or something like that) server or 24/7 Wake Island (EAUK or something like that) server. I was kinda curious too where other people played.

am i missing something or are there really only that many servers?

there are many servers, if you do a search on Xfire you will see the complete list. I usually play on the server =UAF= New Dragon Valley (USA) and at the servers TERRA-Battlefield 2 (BRA).

oh....i only see like 5-6 servers for that game...am i missing something or are there really only that many servers?

Only thing that comes to my mind is that you aren't fully patched up (1.5 is the latest) or you are applying some filter settings, because as Predator said there are tons of them.

Only thing that comes to my mind is that you aren't fully patched up (1.5 is the latest) or you are applying some filter settings, because as Predator said there are tons of them.

Get the 1.5 patch, 1.4 must be installed before updating to 1.5. I play BF2 from time to time.

yeah. thats what it was. i thought that last night. "wonder if i need to be patched" then i went to the BattleField EA site and saw the 1.4 update. did that and found more servers. didnt know there was a 1.5 tho. thanx guys :)

• 2 months later...

Good to know. Just finished installing BF2. Hope to run into some FA later in the game :)

wow. you're even later than i was :D thanks. you just made me feel better :thanks

• 1 year later...