ET Server New map rotation on Jaymod 1

daredevil

• Administrators

Breakout2, Goldrush, Warbell, Temple, 2Tanks, Marakech, Venice, Fueldump, SW oasis

Next is modified version of 100 Factory and one another map after 2 weeks. We might add Minas back for 2 days for fun and baserace for 1 day. :)

• Administrators

So what's this? ^^

I meant is this the map you plan to add?

Yes. We are planning to add it but new modified one, Nicos as modified map script so Axis is spawn outside of submarine rather then inside and 2nd spawn is available on Island back itself.

That fixes SK issues of Axis during starting stage.

Looks like a good lineup of maps, like Predator I'm over Minas as well. And how come we can't get the Goldrush GA (Greater Access) version? The OG version is getting kinda old.

• Administrators

Looks like a good lineup of maps, like Predator I'm over Minas as well. And how come we can't get the Goldrush GA (Greater Access) version? The OG version is getting kinda old.

We had GA version few months back and IIRC the version from Paul was much better but he left mapping half the way for trackbase.

We can surely add GA version again but in that Axis get's raped big time. :)

Yes. We are planning to add it but new modified one, Nicos as modified map script so Axis is spawn outside of submarine rather then inside and 2nd spawn is available on Island back itself.

That fixes SK issues of Axis during starting stage.

Cool, i just looked on it. The map seems nice.

We can surely add GA version again but in that Axis get's raped big time. :)

Imo, Axis are enough raped in Goldrush with mortars, artys, mgs at both spawn exits. No need to add GA and getting raped from the roof.