Tsunami hits north-eastern Japan after massive quake

Amu

wow, how can you be so selfish, always help no matter who.

And when i said Sushi, i ment the member Sushi or our friend for some of us.

I am not acting selfish, just watch the news and you hear that the part in Japan is being plagued by quakes all the time. Why don't they show that to us? A large number of people has to die before it comes on the news. I'm just saying that people these days are all hypocrits.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked to Sushi. He is fine and everything is good on his side.

he told that him live in a safety area and maluco ask for some girls.

I am not acting selfish, just watch the news and you hear that the part in Japan is being plagued by quakes all the time. Why don't they show that to us? A large number of people has to die before it comes on the news. I'm just saying that people these days are all hypocrits.

So I would be a hypocrite if a hurricane hit my area? Or perhaps our friends living in ny, since its obviousally their fault if another terrorist attacks. Africa with diseases...definately is their fault, you know, because they were born. Or how about the icelanders, with their volcanoes???? Everybody is a hypocrite, since everyone has total control of the elements around them. Not only will civilized peoples help out japan, but we will do it again and again. Because that is what makes us human. And you a troll so f*** off.

So I would be a hypocrite if a hurricane hit my area? Or perhaps our friends living in ny, since its obviousally their fault if another terrorist attacks. Africa with diseases...definately is their fault, you know, because they were born. Or how about the icelanders, with their volcanoes???? Everybody is a hypocrite, since everyone has total control of the elements around them. Not only will civilized peoples help out japan, but we will do it again and again. Because that is what makes us human. And you a troll so f*** off.

Awesome and absolutely right

+1

Would give you Rep, but ...

Earthquakes are normal in japan but these recent one is very dangerous following after shock of stunami that kills thousands of japanese people. war in libya, earthquakes in new zealand, japan and every other countries is a sign of end of the world!

I couldn't said it better than you, but you don't need insult him, don't get his level.

My prayers for all of them, Sushi we hope you're fine!

I talked with sushi for a little bit. He said his area is fine and that hes well.

edit.

lol just saw dares post. oops....

I couldn't said it better than you, but you don't need insult him, don't get his level.

I view it this way bro. ProzacAddict75 didn't join forums until 3-12. He only joined to troll a sensitive topic, and make asinine comments. Prozac, go to yahoo news and troll there.

I view it this way bro. ProzacAddict75 didn't join forums until 3-12. He only joined to troll a sensitive topic, and make asinine comments. Prozac, go to yahoo news and troll there.

You know bro we can help them. All together for one cause.